Litt's Plumbing Kitchen and Bath Gallery

Founded 1952 • Angie's List since May 1998

Locally owned and operated. We offer full service kitchen & bath remodeling, complete plumbing service, and a parts counter with expert advice. We use no subcontractors, and are members of the National Kitchen and Bath Association. Serving the greater Cleveland area from the same location for over 60 years....

Transition Construction LLC

Flooring and Tile

06/19/2018

Most professional placed I have worked with. I cannot say anything wrong about the business. It costs a little more, but well worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen counter top,sink,faucet and garbage disposal replacement.

CATEGORY countertops,plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

02/06/2018

The work went well. Kurt was efficient and proficient. We have hired Litt's plumbing in the past and I was impressed by their responsiveness and professionalism. My go to company for plumbing needs. Thank you, guys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tub drain pipe had cracked and leaking. Plumber replaced trap and replaced drain pipe. The drain needed to be accessed from under the whirlpool tub and through the kitchen ceiling. He also repaired the tubs drain stopper which had a leak.

10/04/2017

He did fine. They did just fine. They are prompt and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Litt's Plumbing Kitchen and Bath Gallery when our toilet got stopped up real good.

08/03/2017

Used them for my Mother. They did plumbing/toilet service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing service / toilet service

D

06/24/2017

The service was horrible. We provided the saleswomen what we wanted done. She wrote everything down and went to make a copy of the layout. She took a call during that time where we waited 20 minutes for her return. We emailed additional dimensions and pictures she had requested. She never acknowledged my emails. I left several message on her voice mail but she never bothered to return my calls. Ot...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete kitchen overhaul.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Kitchens & bathrooms, design analysis, floor planning and layout, material selection to complete installation, full plumbing including hot water heater sales & installation.

Please ask for details.