Landscape Solutions Unlimited

B 7 Reviews

Founded 2000 •

958 Oakview Dr

Cleveland, OH 44143

Here at Landscape Solutions Unlimited, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 32 years of experience we are experts in the landscape design and holiday decorating trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business....

lawn & landscaping (6)landscape lighting (2)hardscaping (2)stone and gravel (2)lawn care (2)excavating (2)fountain installation (1)holiday decorating (1)electrical (1)rototilling (1)irrigation system (1)

10/14/2020

we had a great experience and the work was done promptly and efficiently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping - Lighting

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2020

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] ! It is a pleasure to work with you !

10/01/2020

May 28th I paid Len Boyce of Landscape Solutions Unlimited $3,000 as requested by him to begin the job. In mid June he removed almost all of the existing lawn. Since then I have called and texted him many times to try to find out when he would complete the job. The vast majority of my calls and texts have not been answered. On the rare occasions that he has answered my calls, he has just offered e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace front lawn with sod as follows: Removal of existing front lawn and disposal of all vegetation Apply organic soil to lawn area. Layment of 100% Kentucky bluegrass sod that is supplied by Landscape Solutions Unlimited Sod is professionally grown and is directly harvested and delivered to the home the same day.

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2020

Dear Mr.[Member Name Removed], I absolutely hold my customers feelings at the highest level possible. I am very sorry for the delay on the sod placement but I have spoken with you regarding the situation explaining that the sod will be installed as I agreed to do so. There is no excuse for you my customer to be upset, I am truly very sorry for the way you are feeling. I just want you to know that ...

10/24/2019

It went very well. He exceeded our expectations. He is passonate about landscaping and helped guide us in making decisions about materials, plants and lighting. He was helpful, honest and worked with his crew to complete the job. He provided a detailed quote and communicated what was going to be completed each day. I would highly recommend this business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
landscape and lawn

CATEGORY excavators,landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,roto tilling,pavers, gravel,holiday decorators,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2019

Photo for Landscape Solutions Unlimited - 958 Oakview Dr, Cleveland, OH - 38196390

Thank you so much for selecting us to provide you with your landscaping and lighting. It truly is an honor!

10/20/2019

Len had a great vision and the final product in our garden, looks great! His team worked tirelessly and finished half the project over 2 days, which we are thankful for!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,pavers, gravel,outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to create and complete your beautiful new landscape!

10/17/2019

Had pond and waterfall installed in my backyard. Amazing design and wonderful crew. I would use again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,fountains,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

10/16/2019

Len is a very personable and knowledgable professional. Looked at out new home and presented outstanding landscape design. He worked with us as you kept adding items and made several changes as we went along. We plan to have him back in the spring to add a pond, deck and outside kitchen. Landscape Solutions gets a rating of 12 on a scale of 1-10.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excavate property, install new lawn, shrubs, trees and complete land scaping.

CATEGORY excavators,landscaping,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2019

[Member Name Removed] thank you very much for your compliments on my business! It is always an honor and privilege to be able to complete anything for you. Here's to a great future project.

09/17/2019

Len has done landscaping work in my yard. He is very professional. I would recommend him to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2019

Landscape Design and Construction, Holiday Decorating, Hardscaping, Outdoor Kitchens, Fountains, Pergolas, Lawn Irrigation

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing