JINDRA FLORAL DESIGN

Founded 1956 • Angie's List since October 2005

Jindra Floral Design has been offering the Cleveland, Ohio area superior floral arrangements and assortments since 1956. Because we are family-operated, when you choose us, you can always expect to be treated more like a family member and less like “another customer”. Our deep-rooted passion for flowers, along with our dedication to service, makes us the ideal choice for any occasion! As a reflection of our dedicated excellence, Jindra Floral Design has been recognized for awards and honors… Placed 2nd at the National Home and Garden Show 1998...

Anytime Delivery Service

We have the experience and dedication to bring your home to a new location! Specializing in local moving and delivery services, We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

02/16/2007

The service was very good and my wife was delighted with the flowers. She showed them off to everyone in her office. I was a hero.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Preparation and delivery to downtown Cleveland of an Anniversary vase and flowers.

09/05/2006

It was a big 30 inch wreath. I wanted it in my living room, I took a picture of the colors in my living room, so she matched my colors perfectly. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They made me a wreath for my living room.

10/14/2005

WE HAVE USED JINDRA FOR SEVERAL YEARS. THE ARRANGEMENTS ARE CREATIVE AND TASTEFUL AND THE FLOWRS USED ARE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. I HAD A DOZEN ROSES SENT TO ME RECENTLY FROM JINDRA AND THE BOUQUET THRIVED FOR OVER A WEEK. USUALLY ROSES ONLY LAST A FEW DAYS BUT THESE ALL OPENED AND REMAINED FRAGRANT AND BEAUTIFUL.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
SENT A FLORAL ARRANGEMENT.

CATEGORY florists

FRESH FLOWERS, TROPICALS, PLANTS, EUROPEAN/DISH GARDENS, CONTEMPORARY AND TRADITIONAL ARRANGEMENTS, FLORAL ARRANGEMENTS, SILK ARRANGEMENTS, DRIED FLORAL ARRANGEMENTS, WEDDINGS, FUNERAL DESIGNS, EXTENSIVE GIFT LINE, GOURMET AND FRUIT BASKETS, GIFT BASKETS, GREETING CARDS, AND CANDLES.

TROPICALS, EXTENSIVE GIFT LINE,