Highland Security Lock Service LLC

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since March 2012

***FOR FASTER SERVICE, PLEASE CALL DIRECTLY*** With more than 30 years of experience in the industry, Highland Security Lock Service provides excellent service with a quality that you can depend on. Our 24 Hour emergency services ensure that we can provide this quality assistance to you in even the most urgent situations. We provide commercial and residential installation, repair and service of locks, doors, safes, and related hardware. Please call 440-684-LOCK(5625) to speak with a service specialist....

24-7 Available Locksmith, LLC

24-7 Available Locksmith LLC, is a trusted service when you need the best locksmith in the greater Cleveland area. Our superior service provides you with all your needs from lock replacing or rekeying, fresh dead bolt installations, high security locks from MULTI LOCK. We also offer commercial locksmith solutions, with repair or replace of all major brand locks and crash bars, master rekeying and smart key control that employees cant duplicate. If you lost your car keys, we can have a replacement key made in no time. We can program new keys and remotes. We also fix or replace worn or damaged ignition cylinders like the Ford focus models, GM, Chrysler, Toyota and many more. Give us a call today and talk to an experienced locksmith.

10/21/2018

Arrived quickly; was efficient, knowledgeable, friendly, and fair. A+ work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
re-key 5 doors / 10 locks

CATEGORY locksmith,doors

10/12/2018

Rick was very responsive - answered the phone on my initial call and called on the day of service to let me know his arrival time. Rick was able to open the lock very quickly and provided options for replacing the lock and/or having a key made to fit the lock. Very satisfied with the service provided.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
opened a lock on a desk drawer (key was missing)

04/04/2018

Rick was great. Getting the locks replaced turned into a time-sensitive issue, and he was able to fit me in to his schedule the same day that I called. He explained my options clearly, and was professional throughout. I would definitely use his services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had locks replaced on two exterior doors.

02/20/2018

Fantastic and responsive. Came over in the afternoon/evening after calling that morning (which is what I requested). He was professional and polite. The lock was very old and needed to be replaced and re-keyed. Service was great and price was tough to beat. Would definitely recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lock repair

02/15/2018

i called Highland Security Lock Service around noon and he came out the same day. He explained what had happened inside the lock, showing me the broken piece. He fixed the lock and told me the plate on the door needed bigger screws ( which I would not have known) and replaced those. He was very professional and friendly, both on the phone and at my home. He worked quickly, but took the time to exp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My deadbolt lock came apart when I pulled out my key. The center portion came part way out with the key and stuck there.

CATEGORY locksmith

Commercial & residential installation, repair & service of locks, doors, safes, & related hardware.

Automotive lockouts