GUNTER SCHWEGLER CLOCK REPAIR

Angie's List since June 2010

Ferrato Landscaping and Home Improvements Inc.

Family owned & operated, Ferrato Landscaping and Home Improvements offers spring/fall cleaning, de-thatching/aeration, patio installation, plant installation, garden maintenance, shrub/tree trimming, lawn installation, mulching/edging, and weekly lawn maintenance. We've added some new year round services to our company that include:Indoor painting, Indoor/outdoor window cleaning, carpet cleaning, hauling junk/basement or garage clean out, and power washing siding and walkways. We are friendly, professional and continue to expand our skills and knowledge of the landscape industry in the Cleveland area. We look forward to working with you to beautify you lawn and landscape!

Award 2019

10/02/2017

I think I dropped it off in July and picked it up in August. At that time, I was planning to move, which I very unfortunately I haven?t, he had about a 2-month waiting list and he sped it up for me because he thought I was moving. I think he still does the clock part time. He?s an artist and he did a great job. It was very old, and he knew the business. He said, ?oh, it?s this company, so it must ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He provided clock repair. I had an antique clock that was in the family and wasn’t working.

09/21/2017

Great work at a very reasonable price!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair of New England chapel clock

06/13/2017

Great. He picked up the clock and returned it when he finished.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a tall clock

04/12/2017

It went well. I call and was able to connect easily.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought an antique clock and they were able to help me with repair

03/28/2017

Gunter was as punctual as one would expect from a professional timepiece worker. Kept me informed regarding the progress, and returned it in excellent condition. Also included a 2 year warranty on the work he did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grandmother clock needed complete overhaul.