FAIRVIEW CYCLE

Founded 1950 • Angie's List since March 2008

24-7 Available Locksmith, LLC

24-7 Available Locksmith LLC, is a trusted service when you need the best locksmith in the greater Cleveland area. Our superior service provides you with all your needs from lock replacing or rekeying, fresh dead bolt installations, high security locks from MULTI LOCK. We also offer commercial locksmith solutions, with repair or replace of all major brand locks and crash bars, master rekeying and smart key control that employees cant duplicate. If you lost your car keys, we can have a replacement key made in no time. We can program new keys and remotes. We also fix or replace worn or damaged ignition cylinders like the Ford focus models, GM, Chrysler, Toyota and many more. Give us a call today and talk to an experienced locksmith.

12/01/2015

I originally purchased the bicycle from Fairview Cycle and had some issues with the bike.  They were very responsive and ultimately were able to resolve the issues with little help or support from the manufacturer.  I also appreciate that it is a family owned and operated local business.  You may be able to find cheaper, but not better quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tune up bicycle, flush and service brakes.

CATEGORY locksmith

08/18/2015

CATEGORY locksmith

08/27/2011

This bicycle had been in our attic for 10 years, and had great sentimental value.  I had called a few bike repair shops and was told repairing it was cost prohibitive. When I called Fairview and explained the situation and what I thought needed to be done--minimum of new tires and that  the gears had been removed,  they said bring it in and they would look it over. We took it that same day and muc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete repair/tuning of old bicycle and replacement of --tires, gears, brakes, etc.-Everything needed fixing except the frame--bike was a Giant  Yukon.

08/03/2009

The thing I liked is some of the other places we called wouldn't work on our bikes because we didn't purchase them there. My daughter's bike only needed a tune up and didn't charge us for it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fairview Cycle worked on our bikes and gave them a tune up.

09/04/2008

I would recommend Fairview Cycle to anyone shopping for a bike. They are very helpful and careful in helping their customers select the proper bike.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a bicycle and accessories. Paul and Dennis were great! They took great care to make sure I bought the most appropriate bike for my needs, took much time with all my questions, and allowed long "practice" rides on the bike I was interested in.

CATEGORY bicycles

SELLS ALL BIKE MODELS, PARTS AND ACCESSORIES AND PROVIDES BICYCLE, ELECTRIC SCOOTER & SCHWINN FITNESS SYSTEMS ASSEMBLY, SALES & REPAIR SERVICE. AUTHORIZED GT, JAMIS, SCHWINN BIKE & SCHWINN FITNESS DEALER.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover