Electra-Sound Inc

Founded 1968 • Angie's List since January 1998

B Rated | 35 Reviews

Our policy is to provide products and services that meet or exceed customer expectations for quality, delivery, and service. Electra-Sound's quality policy is based upon the company values listed below: We believe that Customer Satisfaction has to be the focus of everything we do. We believe that Continuous Improvement is critical to our ongoing success. We believe that Teamwork is essential to our survival. We believe that Mutual Trust and Respect for our team members are absolutes. We believe that the most important resource we have is our Employees and we are committed to their growth. We take Personal Responsibility for producing a quality product. We specialize in On-Site repair of televisions and appliances. Our factory trained technicians service 7 different states....

Premier Home Theatre, LLC

Premier Home Theatre, LLC is a family owned Custom Electronics Company located in and servicing Northeast Ohio for over 20 years. We pride ourselves on great customer service, and honest pricing on electronics goods & services. We are an Authorized Dealer for nearly every popular electronics brand such as Sony, Samsung, Bose, Onkyo, Pioneer, and many more. Although we specialize in Smart Home Design & Theatre Rooms, we're eager to take on jobs of any size and budget. We back all of sales & installations with our No Worry Guarantee in all of our Custom Packages that provide our customers with easy-to-use, state-of-the-art electronics. We're happy to provide Free In-home Consultations to design a custom package to maximize your goals at any budget. Give us a call and set up an appointment today!

05/03/2017

Turned on TV and ran tests. Every thing was good. Could not make it fail. Suggested that we call back when the TV stays dead.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
5 year old Samsung 60" Plasma would shut off with a crack noise 2 or 3 times a month. We left it off for the TV guy to check It.

C

10/11/2016

Did not have the ability or the interest in repairing the TV

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
.Repair TV

D

07/02/2014

My equipment, under warranty, had experienced a similar problem two years ago. I had the unit serviced at Electra-Sound and everything went relatively smooth. When I was told I would be servicing the unit at Electra-Sound I felt confident in the process, having gone through it before. My first indication that something was wrong was the fact that Electra-Sound never called me to set up a service d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider seviced my LG home theater unit

CATEGORY home theater design

10/22/2013

Quoted the service fee over the phone, this amount would be applied to the total cost of bill. Service person was timely, notified us of arrival time. Our television was fine, apologized for having to charge us. Very cordial.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
performed diagnostic tests on television

02/28/2012

I would use them again. The price was high, but it was just as high anywhere else. We could have gone with a cheaper light-bulb but it would have gone out again. I don't really know how good they are in detecting problems because I already knew what was wrong. My husband was home and he didn't say anything bad about them. I would try them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had them come out to change the light-bulb in our tv.

CATEGORY tv repair

Repair - televisions, appliances, & home stereos. Installation - aftermarket vehicle accessories, remote starters & overhead video systems.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, American Express