E & A Locksmith Inc

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since August 2008

We want you to be comfortable with your decision to use us for all your security and locksmiths needs. If you have any questions or concerns, we urge you to contact us and ask lots of questions If you've used our website to place an order and find yourself wondering when it’s going to arrive, you won’t have to wonder for long. Any time of the day or night you’re free to boot up your computer and log into your online account. Not only will you be able to track your order, but if it hasn't yet shipped, you’ll also be able to make some changes to it. There is one caveat you should know about. Do to security concerns, our ability to modify your account and orders is a little limited. You must use the email address that you have linked to your Amazon.com account. If you use a different email address, there’s nothing we’ll be able to do to help you. Great Features When you check out our website, you’ll realize that we've done everything we can think of to make your life as simple as possible. We created a fantastic self-service feature we’re very proud of and urge you to use it. When you do, you’ll be connected directly to our customer service department. The individuals working in customer service are well trained and very personable. They love hearing from EA Locksmith customers and will be happy to answer any questions you have. As of right now we’re not a bilingual company. Our staff isn't required to speak multiple languages. Any question directed to us has to be written in English. Not Receiving Replies? We take your comments, questions, and concerns very seriously and have a strict policy to respond to each question we receive, but sometime technology doesn't always work as well as it should. If you contact us but are still waiting for a response, it’s possible that something has gone wrong. Check your spam folder and make sure our emails aren't getting rerouted. We have created a detailed help section we want you to use to help you troubleshoot your email program and determine why our responses aren't getting through. Taking advantage of the ability to subscribe to our Special Occasion Reminder allows you to make sure you never forget a message from us, and that you stay on top of dates that are important to you. We take a great deal of pride in being a company that has a reputation for doing honest business and being easy to work with. You’ll find us to be well informed, personable, and extremely proud of our products. We promise, you’re going to enjoy working with us....

MADISON AVENUE AUTO SERVICE

We are a family owned and operated company on its second generation. we now have 2 locations the original Lakewood location and now a location at 7223 Stearns in Olmsted Falls! We have been servicing the Cleveland area for over 30 years. We take pride in our work and offer the highest quality auto service at an affordable price. We also offer towing services. We hold an A+ Rating with the BBB and a AAA Certified Auto Repair Facility . All of our technicians are ASE certified. We are also a Licensed E-check repair facility . There isn't anything that we can't handle from tires to electrical work. We also have a body shop for all your body repair needs !

C

10/24/2016

Read the paragraph above. I suggest that you delete this review after your company has read it. It's not good for the business listed above or for the consumer to be in a catch-22 because of Angie's Lists review system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I did not contact nor use this service provider. Please stop asking me to review this business. I can not exit this page without putting something down and I can not rate this business fairly because I don't know them or their abilities. You really need to revamp your review systemYou have me locked into this page requiring comments. There should be a "did not use" line on this form to end your request on rating a business I have not contacted or used.

CATEGORY car stereo installation

03/08/2015

Fast and professional. Spent only $40 to buy key fob on ebay and $130 to program it instead of paying around $500 to toyota dealership. Initially i had only valet key. E&A did programming of the key fob that i got from ebay and i still can use my valet key.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
program key fob for camry 2013

08/13/2013

Nice storefront and very friendly, cut my two keys and had me on the road in less than 5 minutes, very well stocked showroom with thousands of keys remotes etc.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut two keys that I had already purchased for older vehicles that I couldn't find elsewhere, but they had them in stock.

05/29/2012

The locksmith came on time and was very professional. After looking at the door, he actually suggested a less expensive option that used a key that worked in other doors as well. I was very happy with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired E&A to replace a deadbolt lock in an exterior door in our new home, because we were never given a key to that door at closing.

10/30/2011

I locked my keys in my car and called EA. The gentleman who answered the phone was very rude. He acted as though I was bothering him, and was not professional at all. When I asked for an estimate, he refused to answer my question. I ended the call and did not use their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were extremely rude and wouldn't provide an estimate. I decided not to use them.

CATEGORY locksmith

Locks & Locksmiths for all your need to be Serviced Automotive Commercial Residential and Car Alarm Safes etc...

It's very hard to describe what we don't do! The Best and Largest Locksmith and High Security Shop in the State,