DOG GONE HAIRY

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since May 2005

An additional email to reach our business is deedee2cute@yahoo.com...

05/07/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sonja is wonderful with dogs

03/25/2013

Called and made an appointment.  Need to call well in advance as they are usually quite booked.  On the day of the appointment, they called to confirm the time and then showed up promptly and performed excellent service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came to my house and groomed our small dog in their mobile dog grooming salon.

11/22/2009

My groomer was very professional. When she had to cancel due to illness she worked my cats in the next day. The groomer was very gentle with out 18-yr-old cat and gave her a nice bath! Our long-haired 7 yr old cat had a lot of knots in his fur. I asked the groomer to wash and shave this cat. He looks great with his new cut. Also, this cat is very nervous and the groomer was so gentle with him as w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathe one elderly cat; Bathe and shave one other cat

07/27/2009

I was very happy. The three unpredictable felines got their fur cut for the summer, got baths and still smell good. There aren't many groomers willing to do cats.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washed, dried and haircuts for three uncooperative cats. Sonya is very good with animals and patient. It's great having someone come to us instead of my transporting the felines. Definitely recommend--I have cats but she does dogs as well.

05/28/2009

Not only does Sonya do a wonderful job with the haircuts and everything but you can really tell that she loves the animals. One thing that I love is that if you're having a problem with your dog she's able to give you advice from her experiences with animals.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have three dogs; a long haired Docksin, a Papillon and a Yorkie. Sonya comes to my house and does grooming for all three of them. I've used her for over 15 years.

CATEGORY pet grooming

FULL SERVICE DOG & CAT GROOMING.

SAME DAY SERVICES OR SHOW GROOMS.