Do It All Plumbing

A201 REVIEWS

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since April 2005

4482 W 214th St

Cleveland, OH 44126

Do It All Plumbing is located in Fairview Park, Ohio. As a full service plumbing and remodeling company, we can handle all of your plumbing needs from a leaky faucet to a complete bathroom, kitchen or basement remodel. Because customer satisfaction is our top priority, we will always meet or exceed your expectations....

Plumbing (195)Drain Cleaning (37)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (13)Water Heaters (10)Sewer Cleaning (6)Water and Smoke Damage (5)Wells and Pumps (5)Flooring Sales and Installation (4)Drain Pipe Installation (2)Natural Gas Lines (1)

01/01/2020

Joe answered my initial call and set up an appointment for the next day. Arrived promptly and took care of the problem. Professional and reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snake bathtubdrain

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2019

12/09/2019

Everything went very well. Joe was very kind to take care of this emergency issue on an Sunday afternoon. He was quickly able to ascertain what the problem was and how to fix it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak in valve on pipe repaired and new valves installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2019

11/27/2019

The plumbing work was not correctly and cost us thousands down the road. Would not recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing with main sewer

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2017

This is a false review, I will be contacting Angie’s list to have this removed. JOE

11/08/2019

Very well. Prompt . professional and reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
checked for any gas leaks

CATEGORY plumbing, gas leak repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2019

10/22/2019

It went great! Pre-work communication to set a time was responsive and clear. After he arrived and did the basic assessment, a cost was provided before going further. He was courteous and polite. I am keeping Joe and DoItAll Plumbing on my list of go-to service providers!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reset a toilet that was leaking at the base.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2019

Thank you for your business and your reviews sir.joe

07/24/2019

We had a simple job to be completed and it was the WORST service imaginable. First, the plumber (Joe) missed the first service call. I was willing to chalk that up to a mistake. Then, he left without checking his work. I had water EVERYWHERE. Third, the cost (685.00) was what I would consider outrageous considering the work completed. Fourth, ALL THIS "PLUMBER" NEEDED TO DO WAS TO ADMIT TO HIS MIS...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace sink (supplied), hook up new disposal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2019

I would like to start off responding to this review by saying customer satisfaction is very important to me. The truth to this review is, I missed my scheduled estimate. I explained to the customer I got him mixed up with another customer that had been text messaging me like this customer was and I am sorry that I made the mistake and I could still come out that same day but he told me no let’s do...

04/29/2019

Emergent call because I was unable to work the water shutoff valve, and toilet suddenly and unexpectedly began constantly running after being flushed. Joe worked me into his schedule quickly, about an hour wait. Very professional and courteous. Very thorough and patient. Verbal estimate given and my approval was obtained before work commenced. Also he cleaned up neatly afterwards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new toilet fill valve, freed up frozen shutoff valve to toilet, replaced the toilet supply line.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2019

Thank you for your business. JOE

02/02/2019

He came out within a half hour of my call. I had tried 4 other numbers before him an did not get any answers. I was so happy to find someone and he was close by. It was a frustrating job for him but he did a great job. He was very professional and up front on the cost. I am very happy with the work he did

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Frozen/burst pipes

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2019

Thank you so much for your business and I was glad that I was able to get out there and help you with your first two pipes thanks. JOE

01/16/2019

Joe was outstanding. He was incredibly responsive and honest. I will definitely call him again when I have a plumbing issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Joe fixed a faucet in our bathroom and a sewer clog.

Thank you very much for your business , Thank you for your review. Joe

11/04/2018

First let me say that Joe answered the phone right away when I called. (never heard from another company). He rearranged his schedule to accommodate mine. The toilet was replaced as Joe was training an assistant. Very good work. He gave me a quote and stuck to the price even though he had to replace the water cable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet was leaking. Joe gave me the choice of replacing it or fixing it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2018

Thank you very much for your business. JOE

Plumbing repairs, hot water tanks, sewer snaking and repairs, complete bathroom, basement & kitchen remodeling.

ask for details