COIT Cleaning and Restoration of Cleveland

Founded 1950 • Angie's List since February 2009

At COIT, we've been tackling the toughest messes for over 69 years throughout Northern Ohio. As a Multi-Year Angie's List Super Service Award Winner, we will clean just about any mess in your home or business. From carpet and upholstery, to tile and grout, we'll keep all your surfaces looking like new. Backed by Cleveland's only award-winning risk-free unconditional satisfaction guarantee, you'll have peace of mind knowing we'll get the job done right. So don't stress the mess. Relax, you've got COIT. Call or click today to schedule a free in-home appointment....

State Heating & AC

17  REVIEWS
State Heating & AC

State Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. is a A+ rated Better Business Bureau family owned HVAC company that continues to serve Northeast as it has since 1946. Over those many years we have cultivated long term relationships with our customers and are very proud to say that we have made generational customers out of their children and grandchildren. We look forward to adding you to our family as we move forward.

06/18/2020

From the first phone call to the feedback email. Definitely professionals! They’ll be my number one recommendation to anyone looking for carpet cleaning. Don’t look anywhere else!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Wow, what a fantastic compliment! Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for choosing us to clean your carpeting and for your kind words. We love hearing how pleased you are with your carpet cleaning experience. Your business means the world to us, and we look forward to serving you again.

05/15/2020

Everything was great! I have no complains.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They re-hang my blinds, and cleaned my carpet. Last Monday, they cleaned my dryer vent.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,window treatments,dryer vent cleaning

Thank you for trusting us to help clean your home. We love hearing how pleased you are with the service we provided. Your business means the world to us and we look forward to helping with your future cleaning needs.

11/14/2019

I have use them a number of times and they have been always excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning service.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Your repeat business over the last 15 years means the world to us and we count ourselves lucky to have customers like you. Thank you for choosing us to help create a clean, healthy home for you and your family. We value your business and look forward to serving you for many more years.

07/18/2019

Very polite & professional workmen. They showed up on time, did the jobs they were here to perform & left my house clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning of dryer vent & heater vents

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Thank you for choosing us to help clean your home and improve your indoor air quality. We are thrilled to hear our team of expert technicians provided the world class service we strive for while cleaning your air ducts and dryer vent. We appreciate you taking the time to share your first experience with us and we look forward to helping with your future cleaning needs.

04/11/2019

After 15 years of owning a home, I don't bother looking at other companies for carpet cleaning; I just call COIT. Early on, I'd tried shopping around for a deal and been consistently disappointed. I've found that COIT delivers what I pay for: an excellent cleaning, with the water sucked back out of the carpet, leaving it merely damp. OK, this time, the carpet was actually still wet when they were ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my carpet thoroughly cleaned and treated for doggy mis-behavior. The whole thing. And I got my 5 dining chairs cleaned.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

It has been our pleasure to serve you for the last 15 years and we consider ourselves lucky to have customers like you! Thank you for the fantastic review and compliments. It's wonderful to hear how happy you are with our technician Rob and your most recent cleaning services. We hope you enjoy your fresh, clean carpet and upholstery, as well as your mother-in-law's visit. We appreciate your years ...

Professional Residential & Commercial Cleaning for your carpet, upholstery, tile & grout flooring, granite countertops & showers, air duct, dryer vent, wood floors, area rugs, draperies, blinds, concrete garages, driveway & walkways.

Ask for details.