CLEVELAND COMFORT SOLUTIONS

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since March 2009

Cleveland Comfort Solutions Inc. proudly serves greater Cleveland. Our customers are always happy because we have a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee!!! We can take on any residential heating or air conditioning job, big or small. We also do light commercial work. Although we have built a reputation of specialty work with Bryant equipment, we also have the expertise to fix or replace almost any brand unit. Give us a call today and mention Networx and ask about todays special promotions. LICENSE #37169....

Central Heating & Air Conditioning Co

Since 1988, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners in Greater Cleveland, Ohio with their Central Heating and Air Conditioning Service & Installation. We understand our area, climate and what your home needs. We provide the most durable and reliable, energy-efficient brands, so you can live comfortably, all the time. 100% Financing available with up to 60 months no interest, with qualifying credit and installation package. 20 full time employees, Nate certified, QA Energy Star certified, accept all major credit cards. NO SUBCONTRACTORS! Special promotions: up to $1,250 rebate available from Dominion "Good Cents" program. Up to $3,000 rebate on select Trane installations.

10/23/2017

Mr. Wright arrived on time, checked out what needed to by done, gave me the cost and then went to work. He was worked quickly and cleaned up as he went. He explained what he was doing and answered all my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He gave my furnace a compete checkup and he also replaced a faulty gas shut off valve on my kitchen stove.

09/11/2017

He was very good. He gave me the same price he had quoted the previous year. He explained things in great detail. I did a little research on the air conditioner that he was installing, so I decided to go with him. One person came out, and it took him two and a half days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He installed a new air conditioning system.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your business it was a pleasure working for you.

08/25/2016

CCS was able to come out the SAME day. Dana got my a/c back working, bad capacitor. Then it arced. Yikes! It had two things wrong. He had the second needed part in his van and the a/c has been working since. Thank you CCS!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C quit working on a Saturday morning in July, with temps & humidity in the 90s. My wife is disabled and the heat makes her extremely ill. I desperately called around looking for someone to get it working again.

07/28/2016

Dana was very responsive and was even willing to come during off-hours at no extra cost to me in order to get the job finished in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak check and repair for A/C unit

07/23/2016

Dana was outstanding. I was prepared for the worst and was leaning toward replacing the entire system. He inspected everything, reviewed all the options objectively and honestly. Then, he recommended the most cost-effective approach of only repairing the blower. He could have easily pushed a more expensive solution but was truly as fair as anyone could hope a service person to be. All of this was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspected A/C and repaired blower motor.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

You are so welcome. Thank you for your business. I make recommendation based on listening to you.

INSTALLATION OF FURNACE AND AIR CONDITIONING, HUMIDIFIER INSTALLATION, SERVICE AND REPAIR OF FURNACE AND A/C, RESEDENTIAL AND LIGHT COMMERICAL.

Appliance repair, boilers, window A/C, Through wall heat/cool combination systems. Heat Pumps

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available