CEDAR TAYLOR GARAGE & AUTO BODY

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since May 2007

4 EMPLOYEES. RARELY USES SUBS FOR TRANSMISSION WORK. CHARGES AN HOURLY RATE. NO TRAVEL CHARGE. NO SERVICE CHARGE. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

DANNY'S CUSTOM TOUCH

Owner is normally at the business every day, overseeing every job with, a full crew.

01/14/2015

They are excellent in all regards.  They handled me well the last time.  I’m taking my vehicle in for body work in a couple of weeks.  They’re very honest about what needs to be done.  They’re not out to screw anybody.  It’s always important to find somebody that people can trust the work on their car.  I would absolutely use them again in the future if I needed to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Cedar Taylor Garage for oil changes, automotive repair as well as body work when I need it.  I saw them last for just an oil change.

CATEGORY auto repair

04/21/2014

Cedar Taylor Garage and Auto Body were quick, they had it done rightaway and got right back to me. It was a small garage and I felt like I want to start using for everything because they seem to do all autowork including body work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed 4 new tires and Cedar Taylor Garage & Auto Body did those for us.

CATEGORY car tires

04/11/2014

I feel they are reasonable and they don't try to sell you unnecessary work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
About 6 months ago, they were probably just doing an oil change and checkup for my Toyota Camry. They have done other auto services and auto body work for me.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto repair

09/27/2013

He has a very fair price. He is very honest and doesn't come up with unnecessary things that I would need. He let's me know about maintenance I might need in the future. He is an excellent mechanic. I took my mother in law to him and she was very happy with the work he did on her car, as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He had to work on my car's drive shaft. He also did front end work in July.

CATEGORY auto repair

08/29/2013

. .I have spent over $1,000.00 'out of pocket' in the last year and regret not one penny !!! VERY, VERY HONEST and professional THEY ARE A CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF SMALL BUSINESS INTEGRITY!t

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced windshield plus paint bodywork and mechanical repairs in last year.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto painting,auto repair

FOREIGN & DOMESTIC AUTO & LIGHT TRUCK MECHANICAL & AUTO BODY REPAIR AND AUTO PAINTING.