Budget Butlers

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since July 2011

Cost is determined by the job. Flexible scheduling. We specialize in real estate clean up and commercial cleaning services. Light maintenance also available....

Admiral Glass Company

Cleveland Ohio glass repair - If you have a problem with broken or fogged up glass in your windows, doors, patio doors etc., you can save money by replacing the glass - no need replacing the entire window or door - broken windows, doors, storm doors and windows, patio doors, mirrors, table tops, shower doors, tempered glass, tinted glass, double and single pane glass, all types of glass repaired and replaced - free estimates - we service all of northeast Ohio - since 1984.

12/14/2015

CATEGORY house cleaning,window cleaning

06/18/2013

They are very thorough and do good work all around. I would recommend to anyone. They have also done painting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have done various things for me over the years.

CATEGORY house cleaning,window cleaning

10/20/2011

When I called I got a rapid response, we set up a time to come out and give me an estimate and they came when they said they would. They started the job on time. They did a great job! Because of a misunderstanding they did not paint the wall that go down to the basement. When I let them know they went back and painted it without any complaints. They were very friendly, and professional and the pri...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned.the whole house; dusted, wiped down furniture, cleaned cabinets inside and out, cleaned inside windows, cleaned the floors,, wiped down walls that were not painted, cleaned the floors and painted most of the house. They also mowed the lawn.

CATEGORY countertops,glass repair,house cleaning,vacuum cleaners,window cleaning,interior painters,floor cleaning

07/25/2011

THE GENTLEMAN WAS  AT MY HOME AT  EXACTLY THE TIME WE AGREED TO.  I EXPLAINED WHAT COLORS WENT WHERE AND HE WENT RIGHT TO WORK. HE WORKED CONTINUALLY UNTIL THE JOB WAS COMPLETED.  DID NOT LEAVE ME A MESS TO CLEANUP AND DID A VERY THOROUGH JOB. I AM COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH HIS WORK.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
BUDGET BUTLERS PAINTED MY KITCHEN.  I SELECTED THREE DIFFERENT COLORS OF PAINT FOR THE WALLS PLUS THE CEILING.  THEY DID A VERY PROFESSIONAL JOB.  THEY WERE VERY PRECISE , TIDY. THEY WORKED CONTINUALLY UNTIL  THE JOB WAS COMPLETED. I WILL NOT HESITATE TO CALL THEM AGAIN FOR ANY JOB I MAY NEED. I ALSO  KNOW THAT THEY  ARE A VERY GOOD COMPANY TO DO GENERAL HOUSECLEANING. I HAVE HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO OBSERVE THEIR WORK AT ANOTHER OCCASION.

CATEGORY house cleaning,interior painters

Thank you, Member! Please keep us in mind for your future projects. We would love for you to recommend us to your friends!

Residential and commercial dusting, remove cobwebs, vacuum all carpets, dust ceiling fans, mirrors and glass, sills, blinds, window doors, trash, and wash all floors, counter tops, microwave, wipe down facing on cabinets cleaning, light maintenance, painting & window washing.

Satisfaction