Bright Eyed Moving

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1844 Columbus Rd Suite A

Cleveland, OH 44113

We are a full-service local and long distance moving company based in Northeast Ohio. Our #1 goal is comprehensive customer satisfaction. With smiles on our faces, we perform every task required to get you from point A to point B. From packing up your junk drawer or custom crating your chandelier to disassembling and safely moving your grand piano, we have you covered. Our movers are professionally trained to complete your move seamlessly. Our moving professionals are experienced, proficient, and BRIGHT EYED !...

moving (115)storage unit (2)

06/19/2020

Other than a few upfront contract issues and a billing error that they did not correct until we reminded them of it, it was great. The mover arrived on time at all locations, wearing a mask, was very polite and helpful and got it done in a timely fashion. Everything was solidly boxed and wrapped. It was our first cross country move and since we'd heard horror stories about other such moves, we did...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from Flagstaff Ariz to Minneapolis Minn and Duluth Minn

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2020

Thank You! We appreciate your feedback and your review of your move!

01/21/2020

A somewhat complicated move was made to look like a breeze. All three gents were very polite, totally professional, quite friendly & great fun to work with. I would absolutely recommend this company for your moving needs. They are the BEST !!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from a storage facility to my new home

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

Thank You! We appreciate your feedback and your review of your move!

01/21/2020

My team of three, John, Joe & Jake were amazing. They arrived exactly at 9:00am, worked like a well oiled machine, & were a lot of fun on top of all that !! They were exceptionally professional, took excellent care of fragile pieces, & put everything where I wanted it. They also provide removal service for any boxes, large things being thrown out (broken ceiling fans, etc.) I would ABSOLUTELY hire...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving my stuff from two different (and thankfully close) locations to my new home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

Thank You for choosing us to assist with your moving process! We appreciate the review and recommendation from your recent move with us!

12/23/2019

They advertise in Lake Charles, La even though they are located in and only operate in Ohio. I have no idea why they do that.

CATEGORY moving companies

Thank you for the positive feedback. We often advertise to fill our back-loads during moves. We are very sorry that we could not complete your move for you.

09/20/2019

Anthony, Tony, and Mike T. were expedient, efficient, and exhibited the ultimate professionalism. I would recommend them to anyone. They made a stressful experience seem effortless.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving house

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2019

08/29/2019

Great company! I used them based off of recommendations from others. They were timely, careful and efficient. The movers were friendly and didn't waste any time getting the job done! Would definitely use them again in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving a home

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2019

Thank You [Member Name Removed] for choosing us to assist with your moving process! We appreciate the review and recommendation from your recent move with us!

06/25/2019

Everything went great. There were no issues with the neighbors at either the house or the apartment. Nothing was lost or broken. The movers were polite and professional and was completed in one load. The cost of the services was well within my moving budget and was lower than their competitors. There is no one point of their service that I can find a negative comment for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move labor from a house to an apartment.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2019

Thank You [Member Name Removed]; We appreciate your feedback and your review from your move. Good Luck in your new home!

05/28/2019

The move was a great experience overall. The two-man crew showed up on time and were friendly and professional. They quickly moved things out and were even courteous to the cable installer that had showed up at the apartment I was moving to by moving the truck so he had access to the driveway. Everything went quickly and my things were very taken care of. I would definitely hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I moved from an apartment in Ohio City to an upper in a two-flat in Detroit-Shoreway

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your feedback and your review. We are happy to hear your move went great and good luck in your new place!

01/04/2019

I chose these guys based on Angie's List reviews. Dominic was very nice and helpful on the phone. Difficulty in closing on the new house made us contact them again very last minute and right between Christmas and New Years but they pleasantly worked me in. I was very nervous the night before as all that could go wrong danced in my head. I was relieved when Adam and Jake, two polite but strong and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved a house full of furniture 8 miles to a new house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2018

Thank You [Member Name Removed], We appreciate your feedback and review! Thank you for letting us be a part of your move and we hope you are enjoying your new home.

11/26/2018

We moved from a 3 bedroom house to a 4 bedroom house and we were very reluctant to hire movers that charged by the hour. I had a horrible experience the last time we moved, but I found these guys on Angie's List and we were very pleasantly surprised! The three guys that showed up were professional respectful. They moved everything carefully, wrapped what they were supposed to wrap, and got the job...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Move

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2018

Local & Long Distance Moving, Partial Moves, Labor-Only Loading & Unloading, Furniture Delivery, Pack, Unpacking, Furniture Repositioning, Custom Crating, Junk Removal

10% Off