Bogdan Moving Systems

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since February 2006

15 employees. Cost is an hourly rate. Charges a flat rate for specialty services....

Leaders Moving & Storage Co of Northeast Ohio

Super Service Award winner in 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 and 2012. Leaders Moving & Storage of Cleveland offers a wide range of residential and commercial moving and storage services. We have been in business for over 22 years and we have completed over 100,000 moves! Leaders is a professional moving and storage company, and we don't just use that as a catch phrase: Over half of our employees are "Master Movers", meaning that they have completed over 1,000 household moves. You are only as good as your last move. Over 80% of all our customers last year were repeat customers and referrals. This is due to the fact that we do more than just meet our customer’s expectations, we exceed them. We are one of the only moving companies that can give you a guaranteed move price. We give you the flexibility of controlling the price of your move. There are no hidden fees, and no nasty surprises. Our price includes all charges, mileage, tolls, drive-time, taxes, etc. You can reach us toll free at (800) 421-3029. We look forward to helping you with all your moving needs. USDOT:1237577

12/09/2014

They were honest, efficient, and careful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped me to move out of a store in October.

D

11/23/2007

I had purchased a new refrigerator and wanted my old one moved into the garage. I called Ogdan Moving and left a message relating to what I needed and never received a return call. I had used this company in the past and was very pleased with their work, however, was very disappointed this time not to have received the courtesy of a return phone call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted a refrigerator moved from the kitchen into my garage.

02/10/2006

They arrived on time both to pack and to move me. Their movers were very nice, courteous and very polite to me and my family. They moved everything including my piano without damaging anything. Although the weather was horrible, that did not affect how they treated me and my stuff!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They packed and moved my household goods locally. They provided all of the boxes and equipment needed to move me without a hitch.

CATEGORY moving companies

Local & Long Distance Moving Within 500-Mile Radius - Fine Art, Grandfather Clocks, Pianos, & Swing Sets. Disassembling - Chandeliers, Pool Tables, & Laundry Machines.