Berea Moving & Storage Co

Founded 1961 • Angie's List since August 2000

Family owned company, that is celebrating 50 years of service. We have 20 employees, who are relaible and trustworthy. We charge a hourly rate, not to pay for more time than you use. We except cash, credit and checks. We do storage by crating, and have climate control rooms. We can handle all of your fine arts crating, and storing. Berea Moving can also move medical equipment to include xray machines and MRI'S....

Leaders Moving & Storage Co of Northeast Ohio

Super Service Award winner in 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 and 2012. Leaders Moving & Storage of Cleveland offers a wide range of residential and commercial moving and storage services. We have been in business for over 22 years and we have completed over 100,000 moves! Leaders is a professional moving and storage company, and we don't just use that as a catch phrase: Over half of our employees are "Master Movers", meaning that they have completed over 1,000 household moves. You are only as good as your last move. Over 80% of all our customers last year were repeat customers and referrals. This is due to the fact that we do more than just meet our customer’s expectations, we exceed them. We are one of the only moving companies that can give you a guaranteed move price. We give you the flexibility of controlling the price of your move. There are no hidden fees, and no nasty surprises. Our price includes all charges, mileage, tolls, drive-time, taxes, etc. You can reach us toll free at (800) 421-3029. We look forward to helping you with all your moving needs. USDOT:1237577

C

08/11/2016

When they were moving my stuff they broke some stuff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Berea Moving & Storage Co for moving.

03/09/2015

They took great care of an antique doll house that I have. They spent a lot of thought on how to move it.  They impressed me. The men who did the moving, solved every problem that we encountered without frustration.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved me from Cleveland Heights to the suburbs of Chicago.

10/04/2014

I would highly recommend Berea Moving and Storage. Frank, our contact in their office was very helpful, and communicated with us to confirm our date of service through emails and phone calls. They were prompt, professional and courteous, Berea Moving and Storage deserves a 5 Star Recommendation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Berea Movers moved our household furnishings from Broadview Hts to Strongsville, OH.

02/14/2014

Berea Moving and Storage did an excellent job from start to finish. The sales manager, Frank, was very friendly and helpful and happy to answer any and all questions about our move. We moved from Ohio to Michigan and also needed our furnishings stored for 6 weeks. The movers were professional and hard working in both Ohio and Michigan. They arrived in a timely manner on both occasions despite less...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stored and moved household goods from Ohio to Michigan

08/02/2013

The movers arrived at 8:00 am SHARP!!! They introduced themselves right away and got right to the job. I can not say enough about this moving company. I am not one to take the time to write reviews but I was so impressed with these movers, I felt I just had to!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move from Strongsville to East Cleveland

CATEGORY moving companies

Commercial & Residential Moving – Military & Medical Equipment, Fine Arts, International Moving, Packing, Crating, Storage, & Light Rigging.