APK NET INC

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since August 2002

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

05/12/2003

THEY HAVE EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SUPPORT, AND SUPERIOR INTERNET CONNECTIVITY. WHAT OTHER COMPANY HAS THE GUY WHO RUNS THE PLACE ANSWERING QUESTIONS IN NEWGROUPS? THE BEST!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
USING APK FOR INTERNET CONNECTIVITY SINCE 1998.

CATEGORY internet service

08/08/2002

THE RESULTS ARE SIMPLY THE BEST INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER IN THE CLEVELAND, OH AREA. GREAT TECH SUPPORT DEPARTMENT AND AN EXCELLENT WEB SITE WITH DOWNLOADABLE INSTRUCTION MANUALS AND INFO.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I`VE HAD A HIGH SPEED DSL CONNECTION AT MY OFFICE IN DOWNTOWN CLEVELAND FOR ABOUT 2 YEARS WITH AMERITECH. I WANTED DSL AT HOME ALSO, BUT IT WAS ONLY FAIRLY RECENTLY THAT IT BECAME AVAILABLE IN MY AREA. I AM A LONG-TIME MEMBER OF THE GREATER CLEVELAND PC USERS GROUP. ONE OF OUR SUPPORTERS HAS BEEN APK NET. SO I WENT TO THEM FOR MY DSL AT HOME. OF COURSE, THE INITIAL CONNECTION HAS TO BE THROUGH AMERITECH, WHO OWN THE LINES. AND AMERITECH DOES NOT COMMUNICATE WELL AT ALL. HOWEVER, APK APPARENTLY KNOWS HOW TO WORK WITH THEM, BECAUSE I HAD MY DSL UP AND RUNNING IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS FROM THE TIME I PLACED MY ORDER. I PURCHASED MY OWN EQUIPMENT THROUGH APK, A ROUTER AND A SPECIAL SPLITTER WHICH WAS REQUIRED BY OUR HOME SECURITY COMPANY. APK`S KNOWLEDGEABLE TECH SUPPORT DEPARTMENT TALKED ME THROUGH THE SETUP AND LATER WORKED WITH AMERITECH, AGAIN, TO GET MY SPEEDS UP TO WHAT THEY SHOULD BE.

CATEGORY internet service