Alternative Solution Car Care

Angie's List since November 1998

MADISON AVENUE AUTO SERVICE

We are a family owned and operated company on its second generation. we now have 2 locations the original Lakewood location and now a location at 7223 Stearns in Olmsted Falls! We have been servicing the Cleveland area for over 30 years. We take pride in our work and offer the highest quality auto service at an affordable price. We also offer towing services. We hold an A+ Rating with the BBB and a AAA Certified Auto Repair Facility . All of our technicians are ASE certified. We are also a Licensed E-check repair facility . There isn't anything that we can't handle from tires to electrical work. We also have a body shop for all your body repair needs !

04/11/2017

Always get excellent, prompt, and reasonably priced service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New brakes, oil change etc.

03/30/2017

He is very good, fair in his assessments on what is needed. I observed many repeat customers in his waiting room the many times I been there. He tries very hard to take good care of his customers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Car Services. Specializing in Honda's and Toyota's

03/04/2017

I go to them for almost anything. They completed it in a day. The workers were very good. They did some good explaining. They are honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC repair.

11/09/2016

I have worked with Tom Weeks. I have great trust in him. I've used him for 35 years. My family and I only buy cars which he will service, which are Hondas and Toyotas. So I'm so comfortable with him that I will buy cars based on his ability servicing those cars. He is sort of like an old friend now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some work on my son's car. He has a 15-year-old car and it needed something.

11/09/2016

He was honest and totally trustworthy and did whatever he could. He treated me as he would a relative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did everything that the car required, which includes exhaust.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover