Allen Lock & Key Service

Founded 1968 • Angie's List since December 1998

2 employees. Uses subs for all safe work. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges apply....

24-7 Available Locksmith, LLC

24-7 Available Locksmith LLC, is a trusted service when you need the best locksmith in the greater Cleveland area. Our superior service provides you with all your needs from lock replacing or rekeying, fresh dead bolt installations, high security locks from MULTI LOCK. We also offer commercial locksmith solutions, with repair or replace of all major brand locks and crash bars, master rekeying and smart key control that employees cant duplicate. If you lost your car keys, we can have a replacement key made in no time. We can program new keys and remotes. We also fix or replace worn or damaged ignition cylinders like the Ford focus models, GM, Chrysler, Toyota and many more. Give us a call today and talk to an experienced locksmith.

06/19/2017

The service went great. I contacted him on Saturday and he was able to make the necessary repairs on Sunday. The enitre process was less than 1 hour. I would use his services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed locks rekeyed due to lost keys.

05/03/2017

It was a complicated job but done very thoroughly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rekeying all external locks

04/28/2015

The service was great. He was very friendly and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix broken door lock

11/11/2014

It took him less than hour. He was punctual and very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He fixed a lock for me about 3 weeks ago.

12/10/2013

He was very willing to do whatever I wanted. He came out the same day I called him and was able to get the pieces open.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had him out to assist with opening three antique pieces of furniture that were locked in a move and the keys lost. He was able to unlock and open all three pieces.

CATEGORY locksmith

Installs, repairs, replaces, re-keys, all locks & keys.

Change locks on cars or install security systems.