ALL CITY PAINTING

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since November 1999

B Rated | 4 Reviews

We have been in business since 1986! Owner works on and supervises all crews. We specialize in Pressure Washing&Painting of Aluminum/Vinyl Siding......Exterior Staining Wood Siding&Fences.Over 2000 references!...

Power Pro Painting LLC

Power Pro Painting LLC Specializes in Residential and Commercial Painting. We only use high quality products such as Sherwin William products. We provide Professional Interior and Exterior Painting service in Parma, Cleveland, and Lakewood, North Royalton, Brecksville, Westlake and surrounding Areas. We also provide Staining, drywall and Ceiling Repairs. We Would be Happy to Provide These Services to You. Please Reach Out Today to Get Started or Learn More!

06/15/2015

Terrible work. Hard to get in touch with. Terrible temper and language. Threatened to walk off job if I didn't pay full in advance. Within two months the back of my house peeled. Was going to repair but never returned and changed his phone number and location. Do not use!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinished my aluminum siding.

07/03/2014

So far well, On time for quote, seemed to explained things well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Painted - The work has not been completed as of yet. It is expected to be completed by the end of July.

CATEGORY house painters

Thanks for the nice review! I also want to thank you for recommending us to your neighbor. I still love your home phone voicemail message It use to make me laugh everything time I called you back.

06/19/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All City Refinishing and Painting did an outstanding job. The quality of their work is top notch and my aluminum siding now looks like vinyl siding. My home is now beautiful!

CATEGORY house painters

Thanks for the nice review [name removed]!! Always nice to hear back great feedback from a satisfied customer. We strive hard to always do a great job from start to finish for our customers. I remember your house very well and you did a great job of picking out colors!

11/23/1999

SCHEDULED EARLY TO GET JOB DONE - THOUGHT EVERYTHING WAS SET. THIS COMPANY LEFT MEMBER IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER WITHOUT A PAINTED HOUSE AND NO ONE ABLE TO FIT HER IN.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
CONTRACTED WITH COMPANY TO PAINT OUTSIDE OF HOUSE WHITE. SEVERAL BROKEN DATES- DECIDED THEY DIDN'T WANT TO DO IT. MANY EXCUSES.

CATEGORY house painters

EXTERIOR PAINTING OUTSIDE OF HOUSES.