ALL BRANDS VACUUM & SEWING INC

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since October 1998

HRS. 10am-5:30pm, M-F. 10am-5pm, SAT. FREE ESTIMATES...

Ferrato Landscaping and Home Improvements Inc.

Family owned & operated, Ferrato Landscaping and Home Improvements offers spring/fall cleaning, de-thatching/aeration, patio installation, plant installation, garden maintenance, shrub/tree trimming, lawn installation, mulching/edging, and weekly lawn maintenance. We've added some new year round services to our company that include:Indoor painting, Indoor/outdoor window cleaning, carpet cleaning, hauling junk/basement or garage clean out, and power washing siding and walkways. We are friendly, professional and continue to expand our skills and knowledge of the landscape industry in the Cleveland area. We look forward to working with you to beautify you lawn and landscape!

Award 2019

06/15/2013

They looked at it and determined that the belt had been installed incorrectly. They removed the belt, cleaned the roller/brush and installed a new belt while I waited. They charged me only for the belts. I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was having a problem with the belt on my vacuum.

04/08/2013

The vacuum cleaners were both so old, they recommended I trash them both due to the high cost of replacement parts. They disposed of both vacuum cleaners for me. The Hoover is getting looked at now. They have been professional and knowledgable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took 2 vacuum cleaners in for repair. I took a Hoover Carpet Cleaner in for repair as well.

02/07/2012

I would use them again, and would give them an A on everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are very good, very professional. They fixed a switch on our Kerby Vacuum.

01/26/2012

I think they are pretty honest about what is going to work for you and what's not depending on what kind of dirt you have in your house like dogs, cats, small children, whether you sucked up joy toys in your vacuum cleaners and those kinds of things. I have dogs and I have allergies so I get good quality bags from them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used All Brands Vacuum & Sewing Inc for vacuum cleaner repair couple of years ago. I brought bags from them.

06/21/2011

They are excellent. They are very kind and efficient. They were exceptionally reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new belt in my sweeper.

CATEGORY vacuum cleaners

REPAIR ALL BRANDS OF SEWING MACHINES AND VACUUM CLEANERS. THEY ALSO SELL VACUUM CLEANERS, INCLUDING ROYAL, PANASONIC, HOOVERS, RICCAR, MIELE & EUREKA. THEY SELL SINGER SEWING MACHINES. WE ALSO SERVICE, INSTALL, AND REPAIR CENTRAL VACUUM SYSTEMS.

NO SENIOR DISCOUNTS. NO PICK UP OR DELIVERY SERVICE.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check