Advance Door Co

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since October 2002

Northeast Ohio overhead door service....

PORTAGE DOOR SERVICE

1 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. CHARGES FLAT RATE. TRAVEL CHARGES APPLY. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE.

04/16/2018

I had Paul replace both springs and cones. He was professional, fast, and responsive. They were also 25% cheaper than Action Door. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone interested in quality work for a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of broken tension spring.

12/28/2017

The company sent out a professional (Mike) within couple of hours from our initial call. He was swift and found a low cost solution to our issue. Didn’t try to upsell. We were impressed by the fact that he braved such a snowy weather and bad roads to help us out. Will definitely use them and recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed urgent repair of garage door. The conditions were snowy and frigid so we needed someone right away.

03/30/2017

The Larry, technician was very good. Didn't try to sell me anything extra. Did a good job!. Quick response and service. Informative and a very nice guy to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service call plus lubrication and adjustment of tension

12/23/2016

I called two other companies, but they were unable to make the repairs that day. Advance Door quickly and accurately identified the problem from my description on the phone and sent out a repairman within a couple of hours. Mike not only replaced the springs but also installed new light bulbs and lubricated the door. He was efficient and cheerful, a pleasure to meet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door springs replaced

05/29/2016

Advance Door reps were extremely knowledgable about all garage doors on market. I chose to go with best-rated, Ohio-made Haas Door. Certainly wanted to avoid poorly-rated Wayne Dalton doors with plastic gear parts. My garage was built in 1920's with some special install issues. Advance send out their two best veteran technicians, Steve and Stan, to work through the problems. Their experience made ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new garage door

CATEGORY garage doors

Overhead door and operator sales, service and installation

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover