Ace Painting

A 113 Reviews

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since May 2010

3952 E 55th St

Cleveland, OH 44105

Ace Painting is a family owned and operated local business with over 15 years of industry experience in painting interior and exterior. I opened Ace Painting in 2001 because it is my passion to assist home owners achieve the most out of their homes. I opened my own painting company because I saw a need for an honest, quality painting company to service customers in North East, Ohio. It gives us a great sense of accomplishment when we take our customer’s homes from ordinary to extraordinary and making it the best looking house on the street! We get extreme pleasure in watching our customer’s faces light up when they walk into their “new” room after we have completed painting it. Ace Painting has the experience, knowledge, and compassion to work with our customers and families at a fair price. We believe that we set ourselves apart from our competitors because of our attention to every detail and our business ethic. We do it right. We are consistent. Our customer’s satisfaction is our most important goal. We believe that Ace Painting is a great company for Angie’s List Members because we are well known for our quality of work and respect of our customers’ homes. We would love the opportunity to partner with you and your home improvement needs....

interior painting (109)house painting (17)pressure washing (13)drywall repair (8)deck building (4)wallpapering (1)wallpaper removal (1)

11/17/2020

Excellent price, quality, communication, professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove wallpaper on walls. Paint walls and ceilings.

CATEGORY wallpaper removal,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2020

10/27/2020

Tom is very friendly and easy to work with. We made his job easier by moving all of the furniture ahead of time and he appreciated it. He went out of his way to get a primer for the wall that we were painting with a gallon of special "paint on movie screen" that we weren't sure would be able to do two coats. The movie screen wall turned out perfectly! Best in-house projection surface! Tom works qu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted kitchen ceiling and all of the walls in the kitchen, entrance foyer, family room, stairs and upstairs hallway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2020

05/09/2020

They did a fantastic job. They can be trusted to be in your home when you are not present. The work was quality. They are punctual and professional. The cost in my opinion was fair. I added jobs to their work with no push back they took on the extra work. I would recommend them to you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting interior and exterior at two homes.

CATEGORY decks,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2020

09/25/2019

They were excellent. Pick up after themselves and make sure everything is in order, I was impressed with their service and the pricing was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2019

01/30/2019

Excellent job. It was a multi-day job and they cleaned up every day before they left. Very professional. We had paint over wallpaper on our walls and they were able to prime and repaint without having to remove the old paper since we were not sure what condition the walls were in. The house is around 100 years old. I would highly recommend Jesse and his team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
walls, ceilings and crown molding for dining and living rooms, foyer and stairwell

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2019

10/22/2018

I couldn't possibly say enough positive things about Ace Painting! Tom and his crew have transformed our newly-purchased house into a real showcase and we are absolutely thrilled with the results! Tom has been extremely easy to work with and responsive to the date changes we encountered before he got started. We can't wait to show off our new house to friends and family. I would recommend Ace Pain...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint interior of house including trim

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2018

10/06/2018

Very well. I have been doing business with Ace for about 10 - 12 years. Tom and his crew are very professional, do excellent work, and leave the premises broom clean. They have painted both the exterior and interior of my house several times. The cost below is for a "maintenance" exterior painting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting

CATEGORY decks,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2018

06/12/2018

Drywall repairs in wall and ceiling plaster, painted walls, closet, window panes, several doors. Crew was polite, punctual, did a quality job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted mud room

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2018

08/21/2017

Tom was on time and prepared. He even helped my husband in installing a light fixture-he really went above and beyond our expectations!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting-5 rooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

05/22/2017

Excellent! The job was done very professionally. A lot of effort was put into preparation and clean up after job was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior trim and doors painting

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2016

Interior & Exterior Painting. Deck Maintenance and Staining. Presure Washing. Roof Cleaning.

Check, PayPal