Accurate Interiors

Angie's List since June 2010

Map Construction

70  REVIEWS
Map Construction

MAP Construction is an Angie's List Super Service Award winner specializing in roofing and heating and cooling. By using only the finest quality materials and laborers we strive to give you the best product at the most reasonable price. Ask us how we can help you protect your home today! We serve all of Cleveland and its suburbs, as well as the general Akron area.

Award 2019
Offers by Map Construction on Angie's List

D

10/27/2014

job promised was never done if he would have done it, the warrantee of the window would have been lost, aggravating the whole thing. all is documented by internet mails, if questioned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After over 1 month of promising to come replace a window, he showed up to job site without any help. The window is 4 x 6 and needs so no work in window done there at all Schmidt, brought Grace ice water seal to tape window and left at job site along with 10 4 x 10's Andersen window co said if he would have used the Grace product, the warrantee would have been canceled. Grace co said ice shield is for roofs only and never to use to seal windows. Part of visit was to measure other windows and doors and bid on various items needing work for rest of at least $10,000 job. While at visit,, repaired loose wires in one outside light. He asked for $750 for his time, truck ferry fees etc for time . I handed check understanding he would come and complete the job. After 1 month of pleading it was obvious not interested in the job. He also wouldn't refund the $600 I felt he owed me, claiming I actually owed $120 more because he had spent time "pricing the doors after his visit. After waiting over 1 month to do the job he wouldn't come back, nor refund.

CATEGORY home builders

05/14/2014

My kitchen was updated from ceiling to floor by Todd at Accurate Interiors. Todd and his team were here on time every day. They were very responsive to my suggestions and requests. Todd was very helpful with suggestions and recomendations regarding the best countertops to use, recomendations for cooktops, light fixtures, and flooring. He provided me with a schedule of work before the project began...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete update of my kitchen

CATEGORY home builders