Abolish, Design & Construction LLC

Founded 1997 •

Based in Cleveland Ohio we travel to conservative residences and corporate businesses. 25 years Experience. In business legally & covered with bonding and insurance. Covering the united states including mainly conservative areas .... Please note my companies are the ones you call to get your jobs completed. Proposals generally are not free If you have no money to start please don't bother contacting us. This means my companies are contacted from customers that only are serious inquirers and that are going to pay us only to complete all work. Please dont message these companies unless you have money. We try to be wholesale in services. We can complete an entire building, private luxury homes, whatever the service generally brings....

Quality Flooring & Construction

08/02/2019

Matt & his crew went above & beyond for me. This bathroom project ended up being alot harder than anyone planned for but Matt just rolled with the punches & gave me a beautiful new bathroom! His crew worked very long hours & the hard work paid off. I recommend this company 100% & will be doing future business with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom rebuild

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

06/28/2019

Excellent service...on-time and very professional. I will be hiring this company again in the future. WELL DONE ANGIE!!!!!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair siding

CATEGORY concrete repair,siding

Thank you for your work let me know if you need anything

12/25/2017

Perfect. We are happy we used this company ... worked with us on the price and blueprints !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We remodeled our kitchen bathroom and siding along with stone placement. This company has done an excellent job

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry,remodeling,siding,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Thanks alot for this project I loved!

Any & all construction fields including but not limited to: Boilermaker, works in nuclear and fossil power plants, shipyards, refineries and chemical plants, on boilers, pressure vessels, & similar equipment. Civil Engineering, rapid/transit engineering, tunnel, bridge, highway, roadwork, landscape, Carpentry, Millworker, cladder, framer, joiner, and roofer. Drywall installer/lather, flooring installer, pile driver, millwright, diver, and diver tender. Carpet layer,

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing, Check