AB Restorations

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since November 2014

AB Restorations is a full service residential and commercial remodeling and restoration company including new construction and existing builds. We provide specialized attention to "century home" restoration....

Mihals Interiors

73  REVIEWS
Mihals Interiors

I have been in business for 25 years. I do interior painting, wall paper hanging, wall covering removal, along with light wall repair. I am a graduate of the Vermont School of Professional Paper Hanging. I service Cuyahoga, Lorain, Medina, Guaga, Lake and Portage Counties. I offer senior discounts. I am insured and offer free estimates and advice. When you call you will deal only with myself.

Award 2019
Offers by Mihals Interiors on Angie's List

08/14/2016

Could not have gone smoother. Got our estimate and were given options on amazing cupboards, flooring and paint colors. Price was very reasonable!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled kitchen, new cabinets, new sink replaced flooring, new exit door to back landing, painted kitchen, repaired water damage to ceiling-drywall.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

04/25/2015

The bathroom was small  - with the original outdated fixtures, plumbing, and tile.  Years of use and some water damage had taken there toll.  The room was striped down to the studs and rebuilt with new pluming, fixtures, spa tub, tile, and accessories.  Work area was cleaned daily and the final result is beyond my best expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full renovation and remodel of main bathroom.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Residential & Commercial - Remodeling & Restoration. Painting - Interior & Exterior. Flooring - Sales, Installation & Repair.