AARON ANIMAL CLINIC

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since May 2010

Veterinary Facility, Caring, compassionate, staff & Doctor. Wheel Chair ramp,Large waiting room area, Large parking lot,...

10/22/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've gone to Aaron Animal Clinic many years ago for my old dog who had an acute illness when my regular vet was changing offices. The office staff listened to my concerns (when other clinics would not), got us an appointment right away, and treated her with an excellent protocol. She lived for several years after, and I continued to go to Aaron until she passed because Dr Rahman did a great with with her. Recently, my dog had a severe ear infection crop up very quickly, and my regular vet was out of town. I once again lucked out and Aaron got me in immediately. Doc was once again wonderful and very helpful! Their office staff is great, and they have the BEST office hours! Also, Dr Rahman has always told me he's available 24/7, which makes this doggie-mommy very happy! :)

08/13/2012

We've been there several times. The cleaning was about $300 with the anesthesia and putting him under. The vet is extremely competent and very reasonable. He always explains everything before he does it. He reviews all the charges so we know what the bill is going to be and he asks if it is okay before he does anything. The communication is very good. He is extremely knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Aaron Animal Clinic for general services. One dog got his teeth cleaned. They scaled and polished them. The other dog has arthritis in his hips so he is being treated for that. They got their yearly medical evaluations.

09/15/2011

Teddy is not a brave dog, being a puppy mill rescue has taken a lasting tole on his courage which is why he has always had vet care at home. I wanted him to have a positive experience so searched using the internet, all the vet practices in a 25 mile radius of my home, concentrating on practices which seemed concerned with quality dental care and cost containment. Then i read any and all client re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My 6 year old dog Tedd needed dental care (he is normally seen once a year by his vet who has a house call practice limited to wellness)...so we had to find an office based practice. Teddy had an initial exam which included pre-op bloodwork. Dr. Rahman called me that evening with the results and an appointment was made for the surgery. Surgery went well, no teeth needed extraction and i picked him up the same evening. Thorough post-op instructions were given to me by vet assistant, Dawn. We were given an antibiotic and a followup appointment in a week. The followup appointment was no extra charge. The 2 appointments, boodwork, surgery, post-op care and antibiotic totaled around $400.00. I believe it was a good value for quality care.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Vaccinations,Dental Cleaning&Extractions,Medications,Heartworm preventatives, Flea Control products,House-Calls,Euthanasia & Burial & Cremation services,Spaying & Neutering,Front Declawing,X-Rays,Prescription Foods,NailTrimming,Feling Only Boarding.

Body Transportation,Ferral Cats,Boarding Dogs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard