A Caserta Inc - Painting & Paper Hanging

Founded 1946 • Angie's List since August 1997

The company was started by Albert Caserta, the father of the current owner, Donald Caserta. Cost is determined by the job....

3 Brothers Power Washing Services

3 Brothers Power Washing was built on a strong foundation that traces back generations of servicemen dedicated to the art and craft of fine service. Specializing in decks/patios, driveways, house siding, and concrete walkways. From entire exterior home cleaning to one of a kind concrete driveway & patio washing, we approach every project as a unique opportunity to serve the community with our classic power washing techniques. We offer free estimates to all customers and we offer weekly specials and promotions. Our reviews will speak for us, as we pride ourselves in excellent customer service.

08/29/2019

I did not get a response of any kind from this vendor. Not very business like. If you don't want the job, just say so. Don't ignore the customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinish deck

CATEGORY house painters

Do not recall any dealings with this customer .

09/15/2016

horrible. i never let them continue after the wall paper removal. never have i have ever seen such a filthy mess. did not protect the wall, cabinets and my floors are beyond description.and that is only a few of many comments. i do not advise you to use them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
wallpaper removed and kitchen painted.

CATEGORY wallpaper removal,interior painters

07/21/2016

Overall, we are very pleased with the work they did. We could quibble that the bathroom walls did not end up ‘like new’ as some might prefer and that, after the work was done, I discovered a problem that I addressed on my own. The plaster did not come close enough to the new electrical workboxes that had been installed and the area between two workboxes was left rough. Caserta would likely have fi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Caserta removed some hideous metallic wallpaper from the bathroom in our 1920’s Cleveland Heights house, repaired damage to the (concrete on metal lathe) plaster underneath and painted the walls, ceiling and trim. They also repaired sections of our kitchen ceiling that had been removed (and poorly repaired by me) when the house was re-plumbed several years ago.

CATEGORY plastering,wallpaper removal,interior painters

03/24/2016

Because of circumstances beyond Mr. Caserta's control, services were not performed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Don Caserta answered my call almost immediately. He came and gave me several estimates to choose from. I was very pleased with his demeanor and knowledge of my project.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,woodworking,interior painters

02/02/2015

Fantastic!  Don and his company were very professional.   He noticed and fixed things that I was not aware of, but would have noticed eventually.  I will definitely hire this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed wallpaper, prepared walls, and painted bedroom.  Repaired wall where old intercom outlet was located. Painted garage walls and cabinetry.  Again repaired walls as needed.  Repaired and painted an outside wall - downed tree damage.

CATEGORY interior painters

Includes upscale residential and commercial painting, wallpaper hanging, and most faux-finishes interior and exterior painting, plastering, drywall, staining & spray painting.