A & E LANDSCAPING CONSTRUCTION & SUPPLY

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since July 2005

B Rated | 4 Reviews

OWNER OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR BIGGER JOBS. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES....

Calanni Landscaping

As a full service, design-build firm for 30 years, we assist homeowners in beautifying landscapes and shaping outdoor living spaces built for creating memories.

05/25/2007

Didn't use this company. Canceled the order.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted black mulch delivered, 3 yards, $120, They said they would call, Wednsday nite to confirm. Didn't call. Waited all day Friday. Didn't come. So I canceled the order.

CATEGORY mulch

06/14/2006

Chris was prompt and his workers were very hardworking. We have a very large yard with lots of beds and edging. They were efficient and got the job done quickly and well. Our yard looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A and E trimmed, weeded, mowed and mulched.

CATEGORY mulch

05/08/2006

Cheated us out of $200.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handy work, landscaping.

CATEGORY handyman service,landscaping

07/11/2005

I THOUGHT THEY WERE VERY GOOD. I WISH THEY WERE LESS EXPENSIVE BUT I THINK THEY ARE ON PAR WITH OTHER LANDSCAPING COMPANIES THIS CALIBER. I THINK THEY WERE VERY GOOD, ESPECIALLY THE TRIMMING. THE HOUSE LOOKED FANTASTIC AFTER THEY WERE DONE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
GENERAL YARD CLEAN UP INCLUDING TRIMMING(TREES AND BUSHES AND WHATEVER NEEDED IT), MULCHING, MOWING, EDGING AND WEEDING. THEY ALSO TOOK AWAY AN OLD QUARTER PIPE(FOR SKATEBOARDING).

CATEGORY landscaping

A TO Z LANDSCAPING NEEDS - LAWN MAINTENANCE, LANDSCAPING, TREE SERVICE, STUMP GRINDING. TOPSOIL & MULCH DELIVERY.