Windows Direct USA of Cincinnati

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

11258 Cornell Park Dr Suite 612

Cincinnati, OH 45242

Authorized Dealer of Sunrise Restorations. Save $100 per Window 0% for 12 months and Free Triple Pane on select models. Energy Star Partner, Lifetime Warranty, Guaranteed Lowest Pricing. Also a wide selection on doors...

window (89)door (18)home remodeling (6)gutter installation (2)blinds and curtain (1)siding (1)

05/28/2020

they are not installed yet, but the salesman Greg who came out was too notch. Even though he was running a little behind, he was very professional, informative and apologetic for being late. Very nice, knowledgeable and friendly guy. I would recommend him to anyone looking for windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window replacement

CATEGORY windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

09/07/2019

Both the sales and service were excellent! Pete was a highly professional salesman--while I didn't bite on his first estimate, he did respond to my counteroffer and made it work. I appreciated his friendliness, punctuality, and expertise. He treated me respectfully and demonstrated his product well. I had consulted several companies, and he was one of the main reasons I chose Windows Direct. On in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 21 vinyl double-hung windows (including 2 very large sliders)

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2019

C

05/06/2019

We had 18 windows replaced at our home. I’ll start with the good: The salesman Joe gave us an estimate in a quick fashion and was very responsive. The windows are in and look good after the caulk was repaired. The warranty is great compared to other companies. The bad: poor communication after windows were ordered. I called multiple times when they said the windows were going to be ordered and the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows replaced- whole house

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2019

Photo for Windows Direct USA of Cincinnati - 11258 Cornell Park Dr, Cincinnati, OH - 37860666

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad we were able to get your job just how you wanted it. Let us know if you need anything else

04/19/2019

It went absolutely wonderful!! We love our new windows and door. Chris Brown & his helper James were fantastic. They were prompt and worked until the job was finished. They were very professional and knew what they were doing. I would recommend Chris to anyone needing a quality job completed. We look forward to having more work done with Chris. Scott & Tonia Moore

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Windows/Sliding Glass Door/Front Window

CATEGORY siding,windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and you were great to work with

03/29/2019

Excellent. Chris and his crew were very professional. He called to let me know their arrival time and once they arrived, he let me know how everything was going to work and immediately went to it. When working in my home, they laid blankets where they walked and worked. When upstairs they either took their shoes off or wore footies. Once they finished the installation, they cleaned everything up, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had 10 new windows installed at my home

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2019

Thanks Mr. [Member Name Removed] for the review. We try our best to provide a great customer experience and take care of our customers home

02/13/2019

They were fabulous. Great experience from initial measurements and quote to completion of installation. Tony, the lead installer was fantastic. They were extremely efficient, completed the job in one day as promissed and left no mess. Most important, there were no costs added to Lee Thomas's original estimate!! Also, they offer a great warranty. Windows look and work great. I can already tell a di...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of all windows in rental home

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2019

Thanks for the feedback

01/10/2019

I couldn't be happier. The whole process was very smooth and they made sure I was confident in their company and products. We had received many quotes and felt like we made the best choice! The install team was very professional and efficient and cleaned up meticulously after. Makes even our older home seem new in every room!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced windows and Front and Back entry and storm doors

CATEGORY windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2019

Thank you for the review, and we greatly appreciate the business

11/24/2018

Salesperson and installers were very professional. Completed the project in less than a day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2018

Thanks for the feedback

11/21/2018

I was amazed on how fast and good the crew were from removing the old and installing the new then clean-up!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 5 windows including a bay window.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your business and will be here if you need us for anything else.

10/17/2018

They called before coming out, arrived on time, professional install and cleaned up before being paid. Replaced 3 double hung and one slider window.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced all windows on my townhouse

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2018