Widmer's Cleaners - Carpet Cleaners

A 451 Reviews

Founded 1910 • Angie's List since November 2002

2950 Robertson Ave

Cincinnati, OH 45209

See our Website at widmerscleaners.com. Widmer's Cleaners has been your trusted Premier Cleaner since 1910. Our carpet cleaning division provides in-home carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile/grout cleaning and wood floor cleaning. You can rest assured that we are IICRC Certified. Our techs are Professional, Uniformed, Courteous, Background Checked and Drug Tested! Our dry cleaning division offers free pick-up and delivery for area rug cleaning and dry cleaning....

carpet cleaning (372)dry cleaning (42)upholstery cleaning (22)oriental rug cleaning (17)clothing alteration (14)water and smoke damage (9)house cleaning (9)air duct cleaning (6)floor cleaning (4)drapery cleaning (3)sewer cleaning (2)fencing (2)

10/23/2020

For sure the worst company that I ever hired a service. I hired their service because I moved to a new home and my wife was coming from a surgery and we needed the house disinfected, carpets cleaned. So I meet their work at the home, left him alone there, asked to call me when he had finished the work so I could go there to lock the house, guess what he never called and after 4 hours I decided go ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Worst cleaning service hired ever!

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2020

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I'm sorry you had this experience. I will call you this morning. Keith.
D

10/13/2020

The young men were very professional and explained what they were doing and suggested a deep clean and teflon guard. Explained each application throughly. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaned in one room and upholstery cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2020

[Member Name Removed]Switzer, Thanks for your comments and your business. It looks like you were happy. Not sure why the grade is a D? Is this a mistake?

02/21/2020

Everything went smoothly. Carpet looks great. Technician (Keith) was professional, co-operative, and spent extra time on the sofa. We would use Widmer's again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Professional steam carpet cleaning in upstairs level of home, 4 bedrooms and hall. Also steam cleaned sofa by hand.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2020

Thank you for your comments and we truly appreciate your business. Jack Cunningham Owner

08/09/2019

They're professional and they arrive on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2019

Thank you for your business and your review. Jack Cunningham

08/24/2018

GREAT! they redeemed themselves very well. I had ONE bad experience in 15 years and was very unhappy with the way Widmer's addressed it. I finally wrote about it here on A List and it took about 5 seconds for Widmer's to call me and offer JUST what I asked for - an apology and a comp cleaning. Lots of apologies actually. Nick came and did a terrific job, what I am used to from Widmer's. so I'm sup...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet clean

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2018

Thank you for your understanding and again sorry for the inconvenience. Jack
C

08/24/2018

I have used Widmer for 10 years quite happily. This time the technician left soap residue all over the bottoms of my furniture. I called and had to stay home from work AGAIN for someone to come out and all they did was clean it off with furniture soap. Well A, I could have done that without having to take off work and B. they offered minimal apologies and no service recovery. What I THOUGHT they w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet clean and Teflon protector- 5 rooms

COST $250.32

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2018

I"m sorry this happened, I will call you asap. Keith

06/07/2018

Excellent service! The crew were well prepared and professional. We had a few pet stains that needed special treatment. I wasn’t wildly hopeful that the spots would be completely gone, but the outcome was FABULOUS! The guys were very courteous and dedicated to making sure that the spots were treated. The 10 year old carpeting looks almost new!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning four bedrooms and two staircases.

COST $223.57

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2018

Thank you so much for the review and your business. Jack Cunningham

05/28/2018

Great! I was quoted a price, better than advertised. Home was vacant. They showed up when scheduled, spotted the areas that needed it, and did a wonderful cleaning of all the carpet in the home. I would use them again for sure

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning oh a home I listed for sale

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your business too. Jack Cunningham
C

01/19/2018

Fair. Quality of work did not meet my expectations. Technician did not move even lightest of items out of the way and just cleaned around them. Disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2017

I'm sorry we didn't meet your expectations. I will contact you regarding this. We strive to satisfy every customer. Jack Cunningham

12/27/2017

The technician was prompt, polite, and did not try to sell me services I did not request. He explained that the microfiber couch could be steam cleaned and would look better than if it were dry cleaned, and the couch looked wonderful when he was finished.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet and upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2017

Thank you so much for your business and kind words. Jack Cunningham

Carpet Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Wood Floor Cleaning and Area Rug Cleaning.