We Help Movers

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since July 2006

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

We Help! is one of Cincinnati's best movers. They offer a variety of local and long distance moving services. Trust a Cincinnati moving company to be your family's next movers. Licensed, bonded, insured. Whether you are moving to West Chester, Downtown Cincinnati or Florence, we service neighborhoods throughout the Ohio, Northern Kentucky and Eastern Indiana. House or apartment, big or small, we move all size homes. We offer honest hourly rates on standard local moves with no hidden fees....

Here To There Movers

It has been said that the three most stressful things in life are dealing with a divorce, a death, or a move. We believe it is our job to take each customers situation and tailor our service based on what they need at that time. We have grown because of our willingness to please the customer is not limited to our office hours, or the amount of money the customer has to spend. It is not at all uncommon for us to hold a check for a customer, or start a move at a time that is convenient for the customer, but at a time that will have us working untill midnight; at no extra cost to the customer. Now that we have dozens of employees and do hundreds of moves a year, most of which are routine, it has become my job to handle the details that truly make us a service company. Additional address - 8455 Pendleton Pike, Indianapolis, IN, 46226. Additional phones - (317) 547-6683, (317) 201-8875, (317) 713-2994, (317) 514-2854 & (317) 890-0149. Additional DBAs - Here to There Moving and Storage, Here to There Inc. Additional contact name - Joshua Baxter. Additional Counties: Morgan & Shelby.

07/21/2020

This is by far the best moving company I have every worked with. The moving crew was well trained, professional and worked so hard! They were outstanding! I will use this company in the future. Very good experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local move

CATEGORY moving companies

Thank you for the positive feedback!

02/08/2020

Perfect, well planned and executed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a 800 lb lathe moved from my garage, across my yard, around the back of my house and into my basement workshop.

CATEGORY moving companies

Thank you for the positive feedback!

07/08/2019

A great experience, these guys work very hard , and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had to make and emergency move, they showed up on time. I need to be out of that apartment by the first. They made the move quick, speedy, and I had only 1 broken plate.

CATEGORY moving companies

Thank You [Member Name Removed], We appreciate your feedback and wish you luck in your new home!

07/05/2019

movers were very professional and nice. they were fast and efficient. they came a little later than expected. but the job was done and the stress was gone

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving in. unloaded moving pods

CATEGORY moving companies

Thank You [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your feedback and review from your move. We wish you the best of luck in your new home!

02/12/2019

Went very well. Company showed as scheduled. No scratches to furniture and no breakage. Have used before and would use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved my daughter from one apartment to another.

CATEGORY moving companies

Thank You [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your review and your positive feedback. We hope you are enjoying your new home!

Long Distance & Local. Apartments. Senior Living. Loading & Unloading - Rental Trucks, Storage Spaces, Containers. Moving Furniture.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check