Victory Air Mechanical, LLC

A 9 Reviews

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since August 2010

2704 Hyannis Dr.

Cincinnati, OH 45251

**Call us today for a FREE ESTIMATE!** With over 60 years of combined experience in every aspect of the HVAC Industry, we're confident you'll love the way we take care of our customers, as well as back our products and services. We are fully insured, bonded, licensed, and registered in the states of Ohio and Kentucky. We offer 24 hour emergency service. Call us today!...

HVAC Companies (9)

07/01/2020

Great, these guys where very organized, pleasant, clean, informative and made sure everything was just right. .If anyone needs A/C or heating done, don't hesitate to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace central air system..

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

02/18/2020

They were extremely helpful and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned & Serviced Boiler. Checked system operation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the opportunity to serve your HVAC need. We appreciate your business

10/28/2019

Very well. Everything that was done was explained to me. I was told how to care for the condensate pump and how often to clean it. I appreciate the explanation of why I should get my furnace cleaned regularly. They were super nice and friendly. I would hire again. I also agreed to have my furnace cleaned for the winter and they will mail me reminders for furnace and air condition in future months....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install condensate pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed], for your kind words! It was a pleasure to serve you.

03/16/2018

It was good. No problems. All of their work were excellent. They are trustworthy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I always use them for air conditioning and furnace for quite a few years.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed], for all the years of business you have given to us. Your loyalty is greatly appreciated.

03/14/2018

It went wonderful. They are very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Worked on my furnace and heat pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2016

Thank you [Member Name Removed], for trusting in us for all your HVAC needs.

03/14/2018

It went great. I have used them for several years and never had an issue. They are very professional and do a great and complete job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced HVAC

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed], for allowing us to serve your HVAC need and for all the years of loyalty. It is truly a pleasure.

10/11/2016

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2016

Thank you [Member Name Removed], for your support and trust in our company to serve your HVAC needs.

09/19/2013

Tom came out quickly, and was very professional.  He quickly diagnosed the problem, and worked fast to correct the issues.  I appreciate that he took the time to explain how to fix the problem myself in the future, which will save me money.  Victory Air is my go-to for our AC/Heat needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed water that had accumulated in the drainage pan, unclogged the drain, and got the AC up and running.  Our AC unit is in our attic, which was not a problem for Victory Air.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2013

Thank you [Member Name Removed], for you kind words and for the opportunity to serve your HVAC needs

02/08/2012

We are extremely happy with the service provided.  Tom and an assistant (sorry, can't remember his name!) from Victory Air spent about 2.5 hours thoroughly cleaning and inspecting every part of our home's boiler system.  We had just purchased the house and had never used a hot water heat system before, so we appreciated the extra time that Tom took to explain how everything  works and how to deal ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The boiler and steam heating system in our 1925 house was inspected and cleaned before turning it on for the winter season.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2011

Thank you [Member Name Removed], for allowing us the opportunity to serve your HVAC needs.

We take your residential, commercial, or industrial project from conception to completion, and provide excellent service and maintenance through the life of the system. We are a Daikin dealer who services all makes and models of HVAC equipment, including: air-conditioners, gas, oil, and electric furnaces, boilers, heat-pumps, geo-thermal systems, attic vents, and whole house fans. We also service indoor air quality products.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check