UC Physicians

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 11 Reviews

There are 3 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 40 patients per day. http://www.abms.org ...

D

04/09/2016

I came to this office because it's close to me and in network for my insurance. I saw Dr. Barton R. Branam, Getting an appointment and the wait was average, the doctor was fine. He recommend I see a PT who happened to be next door. He also had x-rays of my knee there at the office before he actually saw me. My complaint is that I was charged $650 'hospital charges' for the 3 in-office x-rays. This...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
X-rayed and looked at sore knee

CATEGORY orthopedics

08/13/2014

I have been a patient of his for around three years. He is very professional and personable. He is knowledgeable and thorough. He is a fantastic doctor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Watts specializes in osteoporosis and bone health. I go to him for osteopenia/osteoporosis.

CATEGORY endocrinologist

06/02/2014

They are kind of a one stop shop. They have a lot of specialist. They have really good quality care and they're pretty cutting edge technology. We use UC Physicians for health care prior to our son-in-law coming to work for them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use UC Physicians. I went there in middle of May for a follow for the surgery I had three years ago.

CATEGORY

05/20/2013

,Everything went find except i walk out of the office without a answer to some swelling. But they said was not their field.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kelly Mcquire- meniers specialist. Good bed side manner, referred me to Hearing balance disorder therapy. Dr. Wilson ENT, good mamerism, very throughal in his exam and suggested other alternatives.

CATEGORY osteopath

05/17/2013

Dr. Kennebeck provides great care with a personable bedside manner. I was so disappointed when my insurance stopped covering UC Physicians and had to find another doctor. Now that UC Physicians is back in our plan, I plan to return to Dr. Kennebeck in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various appointments with Dr. Gregory Kennebeck - annual exam, strep throat, digestive issues on separate occasions. He is personable, knowledgeable, and helpful.

CATEGORY internist