Tri-County Shoe & Luggage Repair

Angie's List since August 2010

Other location: 3410 Glenmore Ave. Cincinnati, OH 45211. Phone: 513-390-9316...

10/30/2018

My husband visited this retailer who is located in a busy plaza between a cellar store and a Spanish marketplace, his shop is full of raw leather materials and leather care products for sale. He made me a 3" wide leather custom weight belt in a natural tan to fit my wife's waist and charge me $25.00 which was an excellent price for his labor and for the high quality hide he had in stock.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom made Leather belts

11/06/2017

It was done on time and was dine properly. They do great work but only take cash now when you pick it up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A suitcase zipper was broken by the airline baggage handlers. Not only wasthe pull missing but the zipper itself was open. They fixed it completely in a week like they promised.

CATEGORY luggage repair

01/16/2017

It didn’t go. The person behind the counter was surly. Complained about the amount of work it would be. He took it to the person in the back. Basically they refused to do the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a handle repaired on a piece of luggage.

03/09/2015

I took my favorite heels in for new rubber tips. I moved but had my sister try to pick them up. Mr. DiMenna could not find them. I called and he said for me to come in when I was in the area and look for them. When I tried to do that he said that they were using another color of ticket now, would not let me look for them and screamed at me. I was shocked. A previous time I had shoes repaired there...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lost my heels.

02/20/2015

Were ready when promised and looked great!  The heel caps were of better quality than when purchased.  Although the store is small and very crowded, the repair work is top quality.  I have gone to them in excess of 20 years for shoe, luggage and handbag repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced heel caps on two pair of women's shoes, including cleaning up the heels on one pair.

CATEGORY shoe repair

Repairs to leather luggage and shoes