TOP TO BOTTOM HANDYMAN SERVICE LTD

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since April 2004

B Rated | 10 Reviews

Odd Jobs...

Archer Plumbing Company Inc

Family owned. Archer Plumbing Company has been providing the greater Cincinnati area with all general plumbing services, water heaters, backflow prevention, sump pumps, gas lines, bathroom and kitchen fixtures, outside sewer and water, repair service, installations and more since 1962. We are family-owned and are known for offering the highest standard of service at reasonable rates, serving Hamilton, Butler, Warren and Clermont counties in Ohio. Additional email - archerplumbingco@gmail.com.

N/A

06/29/2018

He is very honest, he has multiple skills, I trust him with my house. He is nice to have around. I feel very comfortable with him in my house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He replaced outlets, and he replaced the ceiling fan

N/A

06/29/2018

It was a nice experience

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He fixed a door for us.

D

10/08/2017

I just got done reinstalling the door. Mike did this install a couple of months ago. I’ve used his services before and he has in the recent past become incredibly untrustworthy. He asked if I wanted him to remove 2 panels of the accordion door he was installing. It seemed like a good move but I decided it made the door too likely to open and wanted some room for error. After I took the door down I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door installation

07/30/2017

Mike did a great job, he was on time, he worked efficiently, and he cleaned up after himself. We are very pleased with the new lighting and would use Mike again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have a new light fixture installed in the living room as well as 4 under cabinet lights in the kitchen.

04/07/2014

WH Gregory was prompt and efficient. Completed all tasks in specified time. Both he and his helper were friendly and helpful. Did a nice job of cleaning up after their work. Work appears to be well done.  W.H. Gregory came to us on the reco of several of our neighbors.  All of whom had a positive experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Performed a variety of task including replacing outside laundry room door/frame, reset several doors to fit properly, cut off several doors, replaced weather strips, ran electrical needed to tie basement lights together on a single switch, repaired small area of siding on house. Price included all materials.

CATEGORY handyman service

HANDYMAN SERVICES, GUTTERS, ELECTRIC, PLUMBING, CARPENTRY, PAINTING, KITCHEN & BATH REMODELS.