Thomson-MacConnell Cadillac

Angie's List since May 2010

B Rated | 12 Reviews

Burton's Collision Auto & Repair

Burton's Collision & Auto Repair is a full-service preventive maintenance and auto repairs center in the Cincinnati, OH 45236 area, specializing in General Services, Car & Truck Care, Undercar Services, Alignment, Brakes, Tires, Engine & Transmission, Engine Maintenance, Transmission Services, 4x4 Services, Heating and Cooling Services, Electrical Services, Electronic Services, Collision Repair Services, Miscellaneous Services, Domestic Cars & Trucks, Import Cars & Trucks, Towing, Machine Shop and Electric and Hybrid Vehicle since 1978. Our experts have the knowledge to service and repair even the most challenging auto problems on all makes and models of domestic and import vehicles. We use the latest technology to assess the situation and offer you alternatives. We guarantee all of our work and know you'll be happy with the outcome. Stop in or give us a call!

06/13/2017

I would use them again but I don't have the car anymore. I was pleased with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an oil change and they checked the brakes and just went over and did an inspection of everything.

06/13/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a vehicle there.

CATEGORY

03/03/2016

02/29/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent dealership for service. Service Advisor's are very knowledgeable about the cars and make sure all problems are fixed correctly. Car is under warranty and in the two years I've owned it I have never paid for any type of service including oil changes. Advisors keep you updated on the repair work and when your car will be finished. A great dealership.

09/29/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Date of repair 9-22-15. Cost to repair trunk hinge $250.00