Schindler Hardwood

A 100 Reviews

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since April 2011

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

7383 Half Circle Ct

Cincinnati, OH 45230

Established in 2005, Schindler Hardwood Inc. is a full service hardwood flooring company. Ed Schindler is the owner with over 30 years experience. He is a hands-on owner and still enjoys seeing the finished product. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express....

hardwood flooring (100)flooring (45)

10/28/2019

I cannot express how satisfied we are with Schindler's Hardwood! They were timely and always professional! They did an amazing job refinishing our floor by bringing out the beautiful color of our natural hardwood floor!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinishing floors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2019

08/31/2019

Excellent! They're professional and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They install hardwood flooring.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2019

05/31/2019

They did an excellent job. Extremely professional, reliable, and qualified. Everyone was responsive, punctual, and followed through with all commitments. The quality of work was very high-quality and thorough. I would definitely recommend Schindler Hardwood.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood Floor Refinishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2019

07/31/2018

Ed and his team did a very professional job, and even when there were some mishaps, Ed was excellent at rectifying the mishaps. Ed has high integrity and ethics and I would use him again. In fact, we had our dishwasher leak and we thought ruin our floors about 18 months after Ed's team refinished the floors. We asked Ed to come give us a quote on the repair to fix the floor. He came out and looked...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood Floors Refinished

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2016

06/11/2018

Looks great. The guys were a pleasure to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New hardwood flooring in our family room.

02/28/2018

Excellent! Schindler Hardwood staff did an outstanding job. My floors look great now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinishing hardwood floors in two rooms in my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2018

Photo for Schindler Hardwood - 7383 Half Circle Ct, Cincinnati, OH - 36865810

02/19/2018

Very well. Everything was done on time and the new/old flooring matches perfectly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinishing and installing new solid surface floors to match the refinished flooring.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2017

01/28/2018

Absolutely fabulous. Extremely professional and highly responsive from the initial estimate to final finish. Every single employee in the company is highly skilled and professional. The quality of the work is excellent. We are delighted and would use them again. We give them the highest recommendation!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed carpet and replaced with hardwood flooring in family room and dining room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2018

01/04/2018

I contacted Schindler Hardwood to get an estimate on refinishing my hardwood floors. I immediately received an appointment based on both of our availability. The appointment was made for 2 days later and Mr. Schindler himself came to evaluate what I wanted done. Mr. Schindler was timely and professional. He listened to what I wanted done, measured my rooms and evaluated for noticeable issues…with ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinish my hardwood floors in all three bedrooms, the hallway, living room, dining room, and both sets of stairs. They ended up having to replace and relay new flooring on portions of the floor and rebuild and repair my stairs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2018

Photo for Schindler Hardwood - 7383 Half Circle Ct, Cincinnati, OH - 36805006

11/30/2017

They always kept me informed of the project's status and all went smoothly. Would definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen, Family room and two hallways refinished. They look great and at a reasonable price.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2017

Installation of refinished and unfinished hardwood flooring & new hardwood.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express