Reading Heating & Air Conditioning

A 98 Reviews

Founded 1945 • Angie's List since November 2002

16 W Benson St

Cincinnati, OH 45215

Award winning. Family owned & operated. Additional DBA - Reading Heating & Air Conditioning Inc....

hvac repair (97)drain cleaning (1)

10/10/2018

They are prompt. They have high quality knowledge and performance. Tim came before when I had my AC serviced in the year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired a broken part and did a seasonal cleaning and inspection for my furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2018

C

01/02/2018

No resolution. Troubleshooting skills poor. I had to prompt experienced been-in-the-business many years repairman to check various items as it is an intermittent problem. He made no attempt to determine what exactly was wrong, wanted to see it happen. The furnace would not turn off when reaches set temperature. My guess was the controller, which has a manufacturer diagnostic device. Repairman didn...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Troubleshoot and fix 11 year old oil furnace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2017

08/21/2017

Excellent. The technician was very professional and dedicated. He performed an excellent job. Honesty was key to this. He could have sold me anything, but he was great, explaining to me what needed to be done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my AC units to be checked inside and out. They were not doing their job and we were at 80 inside my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2017

03/21/2017

The project went very well. Very happy with the results

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new furnace and air

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2017

02/23/2017

One of their prime things is they respond right away. They respond, diagnose, and fix. The workers are very professional and informative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used Reading Heating. They replaced the condenser the last time they came out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2014

01/16/2017

They came out quickly, did the job good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had freon installed in my unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2016

10/17/2016

The tech was very knowledgeable when diagnosing the problem. The installers did a fantastic job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C install

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2016

09/20/2016

They did good work. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We go to Reading Heating & Air Conditioning. We used them today for AC repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2016

07/26/2016

Alex, the technician, spent 4 hours working on my A/C unit which wasn't cooling. He spent at least 2 hours outside in the 90+ temperature cleaning all the accumulated debris from the unit. I can't say enough to express my gratitude for his efforts!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C not cooling and Alex diagnosed the problem, which was essentially 10+ years of neglect, resulting in a huge amount of debris. He cleaned the unit and recharged it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2016

08/12/2015

AC wasn't cooling... purchased one of their diagnostic deals on Monday evening and had a message waiting for me on Tuesday morning telling me they would call me that day!  Was able to schedule service exactly when I needed it, no runaround.  Jeff called before he got here (as promised) and arrived right on time.  Explained the problem and several options.  Luckily just needed a little freon. Withi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added freon and capped the service lines that apparently had not been capped by the previous service provider.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2015

Residential & Commercial Heating and Air Conditioning - installation, sales & repair.

Please Inquire