People First Moving Service

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

Cincinnati, OH

Cincinnati, OH 45248

Are you struggling looking for a excellent moving company that will put you and your belongings first? People First Moving Service not only has the muscle, but we have the heart and compassion you need to truly put you and your belongings first on any Labor intensive job. Call us today to Book your custom move and get into your new home safe, seamless, simple and stress free!...

movers (7)

02/19/2021

The guys were extremely nice, courteous and patient. I was a complete ******* to them & Neil( the owner) was still a complete gentleman. I would definitely reccommend this company in any situation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No work at this time.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/26/2020

01/14/2021

AMAZING! This company was extremely professional, hardworking, and made our move so much easier. They took apart and put together our bedroom furniture far better than we would've ever been able to do and made sure we were happy with everything before they left! They moved non-stop to work within our time frame and treated our things and us with the upmost respect. I would highly recommend to anyo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2021

12/23/2020

It was excellent, they were fantastic. I'll give them 5 stars out of five. They were very personal, they explained what they're going to do, careful at what they did, and friendly. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped us move, labor only moving service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2020

12/18/2020

These guys are absolutely amazing. I called them the same day I was moving, to get help unloading the 26 foot truck I packed myself, and they were at my house within 2 hours. I cannot say enough good things about them. They worked so hard the entire time they were there. Taking care to make sure all my belongings ended up in the right location. They were methodical and professional. They wore thei...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving labor

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2020

12/18/2020

It went great they were very professional and they cam early on their time. The owner is very responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2020

12/15/2020

The service was great. I hope I would never move again but if ever, they would be the one I'll contact.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving services.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

12/11/2020

Excellent, excellent, excellent moving company! Do not hesitate to hire these guys! 100% top notch!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving Labor

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2020

LOADING/UNLOADING Movers to load and/or unload your moving trucks, PODS©, Door to Door storage containers, and storage units. PACKING/UNPACKING Movers to help with your pre-moving tedious tasks, such as, packing boxes, wrapping furniture, and furniture arrangement for quick and easy loading. PIANO MOVING SERVICES Our movers are specifically trained to pad and stretch wrap all pianos, and they are securely placed on a piano board or 4-wheel moving dolly for transportation. Our movers will remove legs, pedals, music stands, or anything else on the exterior of the piano, and ensure each receive the proper protection as they are loaded onto our trucks. Office Relocation Furniture Rearrangement Furniture Dis/Assemble Need an extra hand? We can help!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal