One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning

• Trade License Expiration
  • 12/31/2021

756 Old State Route 74

Cincinnati, OH 45245

One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning provides high-quality residential HVAC services to our Cincinnati neighbors. Whether you need routine maintenance, emergency repairs, or a full system install, you can trust our team of highly-trained technicians, available 24/7, to take care of you and your home. Our trucks are stocked and ready for same-day repairs and our work is backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Ready to cross this off your list? Call us today....

hvac repair (411)air duct cleaning (7)chimney repair (1)

07/31/2020

We were pleased with the service, explained everything to me, answered all my questions, they're good at calling you when the technician is on the way but when I call them for scheduling, It's hard to communicate well because I am not speaking with a local person.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating and AC tune up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2020

07/11/2020

The men did not use face masks. They pushed the dirt from the ducts all over my home. My kitchen counter and canisters were covered with dust. The price is very high for such bad work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean ducts

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2020

06/12/2020

Did not use company. They were too busy to give reasonly timely service appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heat pump repair

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2020

06/04/2020

What a fantastic group of people! They were fast, efficient, friendly and able to work within my budget. I will definitely be using One Hour again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of A/C unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2020

11/24/2019

Very poorly, the Tech arrived and came right out once he started, to say he did not like the customer watching him do his work. He was very uncomfortable with us not trusting him to do his work and did not believe we should watch him. This was the second time this Tech was out, he also did the Spring Service. And the reason we were watching him is that we watched him in Spring and he took the whol...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bi-Annual Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

11/03/2019

Thorough inspection. Fully explained how to best set the system for the coming season. Pleasant, polite, and very clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bi-Yearly System Check

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2019

05/16/2019

Adam, the technician who usually does my equipment always does an exceptional job and answers all my questions. Willis has done the servicing of my home equipment (and also of the condo that I own) for about 40 years. Once I had a problem with a heat exchanger that could have caused serious consequences, but I have always been able to depend and trust that they will correct any problem so I don't ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Willis do the annual inspection and cleaning of my air condition.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

10/18/2018

Veery well, except that a filter was found to be defective and a new box needs to be installed. We will be calling the technician for that before the end of the month.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seasonal Changeover

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2018

Thank you for providing us with these excellent ratings and review, [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to serving you again in the future. Have a great day! - Jack

08/11/2018

Excellent as before, I have no complains

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual maintenance of my A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2017

We certainly appreciate your wonderful review, and thank you for taking some time to share you experience. Have a great day! - Stevie N.

08/10/2018

The tech was right on time, professionally dressed, wore booties in the house and explained the process and the results of his checks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my annual CA tune up

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2018

Good Afternoon, [Member Name Removed]! We certainly appreciate the outstanding rating, as well as the positive feedback on your technician. We are so pleased that you had a great experience, and look forward to serving you again in the future. Have a great weekend! - Liv

Air Conditioner Maintenance, Repair & Installation, Air Handler Maintenance, Repair & Installation, Boiler Maintenance, Repair & Installation, Oil & Gas Furnace Maintenance, Repair & Installation, Geothermal Heating & Air Conditioner Installation, Heat Pump System Repair & Installation, Duct Cleaning, Indoor Air Quality Improvement, Thermostat Installation, and HVAC System Protection Plans

Commercial HVAC Services