New-View

Founded 2017 •

Awards & Badges

720 Ohio Pike

Cincinnati, OH 45245

Small company with 3 guys, all on the job site together so there is no miscommunication & everyone is on the same page. We collaborate together to come up with the best design concept and budget for our customers. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, even if we aren’t hired for the job we offer to walk through the design concept with your landscaper. We offer landscaping, hardscaping and tree services!...

lawn & landscaping (8)hardscaping (3)deck building (3)stone and gravel (2)landscape lighting (1)interior painting (1)home remodeling (1)irrigation system (1)

08/25/2020

Though the work being performed is only in the initial stages, I would like to comment on the company's communications with their clients. (I was highly surprised to read another individual's review on this topic since our experience has been the opposite.) The lead on the team has done an outstanding job communicating with us. He keeps us up-to-date, is friendly, polite, hard working and truly ca...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio and retaining wall

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2020

thank you very much for the opportunity to earn your project..

08/19/2020

I purchased a deal on Angie's List for a 2 hour landscape consultation from this company as my wife and I just moved into a new house and were looking for design options. Due to covid there were several barriers to getting something scheduled, but I will say communication is ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE with this company. I can't get an appointment for this work locked down, and get random texts that they'...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping Consultation

CATEGORY decks,landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2020

we don't recibe any money until you have your appointment. i have not idea who do you pay 🤔 you cannot pay anyone thru this app sorry we couldn't make to your project as I leave messages to you and never answer we have a lot customers the answer the phone and where there the time we when to their home at NOT COST WE DON'T CHARGE FOR ESTIMATES.. please call Angie's list to see who do you pay and w...

04/25/2020

Very impressed and will be using this company again. The workers were professional and took time to educate me on the maintenance. The crew also left the work area spotless afterwards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2020

Photo for New-View - 720 Ohio Pike, Cincinnati, OH - 38521146

thank you very much for the opportunity to earn your project. we happy to know we accomplish your expectations..

04/10/2020

The job was done in a professional and timely manner. Very hard workers. I was more than pleased with the finished project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2020

04/06/2020

Excellent job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2020

03/27/2020

They were amazing. They were very professional and do amazing work. I HIGHLY recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,pavers, gravel,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2020

03/25/2020

It was wonderful. They did an amazing job. They were great guys and super professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built a firepit.

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2020

thank you very much for the opportunity to work at your house

12/02/2019

Landscaping, walls and a new patio. I have never come across a group of young men with such a high work ethic. A breath of fresh air these days. Great work, competitive prices, and I wouldn't hesitate to employ them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2019

Photo for New-View - 720 Ohio Pike, Cincinnati, OH - 38263048

thank you.. is our pleasure to be able to help you with your ideas

12/02/2019

I can't say enough good things about Bayron and his team? They did an amazing job on my new Deck. It was very large with many difficult cuts and angles. Everything came out beautifully. They were on time very courteous with cleanup and even help me out wake some other odd jobs that were not part of the scope of work. They also help me with my property Management business. I have done multiple turn...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Painting - Interior, Landscaping New Deck very large

CATEGORY decks,landscaping,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2019

thank you.. is our pleasure to ear your projects

11/20/2019

Excellent service and quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did landscaping, paver repair, they did a water drainage control and other more services.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

thank you for the opportunity to earn your project..

landscaping, hardscaping, outdoor kitchens, landscape lighting, tree service

irrigation