Murtland's HVAC

B37 REVIEWS

• Angie's List since April 2012

5556 Oakvista dr

Cincinnati, OH 45227

Small family owned business, never subcontract work out. Over 15 years experience, 3rd generation heating and cooling company. Service all major brands. We provide financing, 24 hour service, and we have Saturday installation....

hvac repair (33)fireplace repair (4)gas fireplace repair (3)water heater repair and installation (3)gas leak repair (1)plumber (1)

02/01/2020

When I requested Angie's List recommendations for general maintenance HVAC work in my home, 2 popped up that met my criteria. I contacted both. One (Cincinnati Heating, contacted me right away and set up an appointment). The other, Murtland's, never contacted me. After looking at the reviews more closely on the site, I noticed the reviews were very good, but the most recent was from 2017. You may ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General maintenance on HVAC unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2020

06/23/2017

It took them a long time to get the job done. They were acceptable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did my water heater.

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2016

06/06/2017

The job went well. Mark even fixed the placement of my old downstairs condenser since the last contractor left it at and angle. The HVAC works great and the place was cleaned up as best was possibly (drywall dust from new vents). It took a day longer than what was quoted but that caused no issues as everything was completed before the weekend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mark was hired to add HVAC to finished third floor Attic area and to supplement second floor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2017

03/29/2017

No problems, came out immediately when A/C stopped working last summer

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they do annual maintenance for our HVAC system. Have also done emergency repairs as needed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2017

02/25/2017

Mark is AMAZING. We had job that needed to be done immediately, we called him, he showed up a little while after the call, took care of the job. His pricing is more than reasonable. He is very personable. Look no further, this is your guy!!!!

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2017

02/13/2017

He showed me that there was dust in the pipe and the way they had installed the pipe made it very difficult to get to it he said it should be a trap door in here, he had to take it a part to get to the dust.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He cleaned my furnace, he fixed my screen door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2015

01/14/2017

pleased with the service. feel furnace was checked out thoroughly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
furnace wasn't working. temp was dropping. Mark came to the house quicker than expected. he spent a couple hours going over the issue. expected to have to replace the furnace but Mark was able to figure out that air wasn't getting through the pleated filter tripping the main switch. he recommended using fiberglass filters instead.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed] it was great to meet you and your mother glad I was able to be of service

11/09/2016

We shopped around and received several bids before finding Murtland's on Angie's List. Mark was quick to visit our home and provide an estimate to replace our HVAC system. The system he proposed for our home was well-priced, and the installation went very smoothly. Mark is professional and personable, and I would absolutely recommend him to others. As for the product itself, our system has been in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our central air needed to be replaced, but we decided to replace the entire HVAC system due to its age.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2016

Thank you melissa it was great working with you iam glad you enjoying you new hvac system and thank you for the good review

10/10/2016

Mark was quick to give me a quote and was able to put the furnace in within days of my request. He was polite, professional, and the installation looks great. Overall I'm very happy, and will definitely recommend to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new gas furnace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2016

06/27/2016

Mark came on a Sunday, on time and did a amazing job. Clean all the vents and walk through everything he did. I also signed up for his yearly 2 time serving program first includes discounts and no overtime fees.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Summer service on air conditioner. Fix on issue our air conditioner, where the air conditioner was running but an cold air was coming out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2016

Gas furnaces, indoor air quality, controls, conditioners, thermostat, heat pumps, geothermal heat pumps, packaged products, light commercial, evaporator coils, fan coils, boilers & oil furnaces repair & installation.

NA