Mueller's Auto Service

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since November 2002

ONE EMPLOYEE. USES SUBS FOR TOWING. CHARGES A FLAT RATE. LICENSED EPA REPAIR FACILITY....

C & L Auto Service

FULL SERVICE SHOP , TOWING & AUTOBODY NO JOB TO BIG OR SMALL

09/06/2017

Outstanding dropped off Tue AM and picked up Tue afternoon. Bill does all of or repairs and we would not consider using anyone else. After the first few repairs we realized Bill is very honest, high integrity and very knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toyota Camry 2011 engine vacuum leak

07/10/2017

It went fine

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a squeaky sound coming from the rear driver side and I couldn't pinpoint the cause. I took my car to Mueller's Garage and he quickly identified that the trailing arm was the issue. He replaced the part and I had my car back that same afternoon. Second time that I have used Mr. Mueller and I will definitely be bringing our cars back if any future work is needed.

11/02/2013

My car had been hesitating but on 11/01/2013 it nearly totally died on Cross County Hwy. I had to have it towed because I was afraid either I or someone else would be hurt by this car. In less than 18 hours my car was totally fixed and runs like a brand new car. Bill Mueller is MY HERO!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He found the source of a problem I've had for over 6 months that even the Dealer couldn't find. Replaced front oxygen sensor.

09/13/2012

Bill Mueller is a very, very thorough technician. He is not cheap, but he is accurate and gets it done right every time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use the auto care services of Bill Mueller of Mueller’s Auto Service, and I have a couple of vehicles he services.

07/12/2012

Excellent service!  Great work from start to finish!  Very trustworthy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil Change, New Brake Pads, New Brake Rotors

CATEGORY auto repair

DOMESTIC & FOREIGN COMPLETE AUTO CARE. ALL MECHANICAL WORK.

FRONT END ALIGNMENT & BODY WORK.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover