Moving Ahead Services

• Trade License Expiration
  • 07/31/2019

607 Shepherd Dr Unit 8

Cincinnati, OH 45215

Local and Long Distance Movers in Cincinnati Whether you’re moving to or from the heart of the downtown Riverfront in Cincinnati, planning a move in the east end, or any of the surrounding Cinci metro areas, our top-rated Cincinnati movers will ensure an easy, seamless transition! Moving can certainly be stressful and time-consuming, which is exactly why you should hire reputable, experienced professionals to guarantee a smooth move. Our skilled Cincinnati movers will help walk you through your entire move, starting by creating a detailed and customized moving plan. We will come prepared, and ready to move your items safely, and quickly saving you headaches and back pains. Moving Ahead Services offers a full service moving approach as well as labor-only options to fit your unique needs and budget....

movers (130)hauling (16)truck rental (7)interior painting (4)wallpaper removal (3)courier (2)

01/21/2021

The moving team responded in a timely, professional manner at a very reasonable cost that resulted in a non-stressful relocation from the state of Ohio to New Mexico, USA. My household goods were delivered just one day after I personally arrive in Las Cruces, NM and the mover only required an hour or so to move my household goods into my new home. The communication between myself and Moving Ahead ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Relocation of household goods from Beavercreek, Ohio to Las Cruces, New Mexico

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2021

[Member Name Removed], thanks so much for using Moving Ahead Services!

01/16/2021

Keshon and Timothy were our crew. Wow. I'm impressed. The. Best. Movers. I. Have. Ever. Used. They called me to see if they could come early. We weren't near ready. Didn't fase them. We had two dogs- standard poodle puppy and a toy poodle. They helped me put the dogs in the bathroom when they got out of the house. They were so kind, patient and sincere to my elderly Mom. They moved things out of t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving Mom to downstairs bedroom

CATEGORY hauling services

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2021

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for reviewing us!

07/21/2020

This is by far the best moving company I have every worked with. The moving crew was well trained, professional and worked so hard! They were outstanding! I will use this company in the future. Very good experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local move

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2020

Thank you for the positive feedback!

02/08/2020

Perfect, well planned and executed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a 800 lb lathe moved from my garage, across my yard, around the back of my house and into my basement workshop.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback!

07/08/2019

A great experience, these guys work very hard , and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had to make and emergency move, they showed up on time. I need to be out of that apartment by the first. They made the move quick, speedy, and I had only 1 broken plate.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

Photo for Moving Ahead Services - 607 Shepherd Dr, Cincinnati, OH - 37971307

Thank You [Member Name Removed], We appreciate your feedback and wish you luck in your new home!

07/05/2019

movers were very professional and nice. they were fast and efficient. they came a little later than expected. but the job was done and the stress was gone

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving in. unloaded moving pods

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2019

Thank You [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your feedback and review from your move. We wish you the best of luck in your new home!

02/12/2019

Went very well. Company showed as scheduled. No scratches to furniture and no breakage. Have used before and would use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved my daughter from one apartment to another.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2019

Thank You [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your review and your positive feedback. We hope you are enjoying your new home!

10/16/2018

Installation instructions from manufacturer followed precisely but looked terrible. Photos taken and Romik company called. They sent different mounting brackets with similar results. More photos sent and Romik advised to install them entirely opposite of their instructions and illustration. When installed the third time they were ok. Truck Worx was very patient with me and went to great lengths to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of running boards On a Ford Edge that I had purchased online from another vendor.

CATEGORY truck rentals

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2018

09/29/2018

The movers arrived early; evaluated what need to be done and started working right away. They were very efficient and careful and asked for instructions when in doubt. We would definitely use this service again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We moved to a smaller home and the movers were very patient/accommodating as we were deciding where to put furniture.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2018

09/24/2018

Very happy with the movers. The crew of 4 was very professional. I hired them to move a very heavy cabinet style table saw to the basement. They did this without any damage to the wood flooring, wood steps, or pergo flooring. Very happy with the team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very Professional

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2018

Thank You! We appreciate your feedback and review of your move!

Long Distance Movers. Local Movers. Junk Removal. Storage Solutions. Moving Supplies. Packing Services. Labor Only Services. Custom moving Solutions. Residential Movers. Commercial Movers. Military Movers. Corporate Relocation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check