Meyer Windows, Doors & More

A 33 Reviews

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since July 2013

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

7455 Gracely Dr

Cincinnati, OH 45233

We are a small, family owned business with 10 employees. We have a fantastic install crew that does every one of our jobs. We rely on offering great installs at a consistent and reasonable price. 12 Months 0% financing is available to qualified buyers....

window replacement (33)door installation (3)glass repair (1)

10/18/2019

From start to finish I was given fantastic customer service and installation was done in a timely, professional manner. I had 7 windows replaced, 2 were difficult and not in an ideal location. Out of all the quotes I received Nate Meyer took the time to understand the unique dormer situation on my home, and got onto a ladder to check things out. No one else had done that. He knew exactly what the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

Thank you so much for your review, [Member Name Removed]! We are so glad that you a pleased with your window replacement experience. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

12/03/2018

Very good service. Professional crews.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2018

Thanks for the review! We appreciate your feedback. Please reach out to us if there is anything else we can help you with!

09/21/2017

Well. Time to order and delivery takes longer than I expected. But quality of replacements, installation time, etc were all excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced several windows that had seals cracked.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2017

D

09/13/2017

They said they weren't able to complete the offer. I've had them replaced in the past. I was kind of shocked when they said they didn't want to do it. I was just disappointed situation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a special offer for: $129 for Window Glass Replacement, 19% Savings

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2017

With that design of window, I just had an issue with another job with after-market glass not fitting back into that frame. I was doing the customer a service by informing him that we may not be the best fit for his repair, and he would be better off using the previous company he had do other repairs in the past. I would say the same thing again because it is in the best interest of the customer. N...

09/03/2017

It was great on time and a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Pane replacement.

COST $129.99

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2017

08/28/2017

The double pane section needing replacement was measured and a new panel ordered. When the replacement panel came in, I was contacted and a replacement date was made. The replacement was made in an appropriate amount of time. After observing for three weeks, the new panel shows no sign of leaks. I am very satisfied with the complete process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A double pane section of a sliding window had broken its seal. The section had to be replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2017

08/15/2017

Nate gave a great presentation and did not try to sell us a higher priced product we didn't need - which impressed me. Their price was very fair and the job was done very quickly and the job site left clean when done. I would have given them an overall A, but was enable to due to a very small, easily corrected problem. After the installation I noticed that they failed to finish the caulking of one...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All of the windows and sliding glass doors in our house were replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2016

08/14/2017

Very well. A new window was ordered after the first step of making a service call to assess it and then measure a replacement. An appointment was set to install before the new window arrived. In spite of the original plastic mounding being cracked, the new window was installed and looks good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The bathroom window on a 30 year old ranch style had a cross pice between the double panes that was crooked. It required replacing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2017

08/07/2017

They did an excellent job. Very pleased with workmanship.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced glass in sun room

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2017

08/03/2017

Workers were very professional. The new enclosure is lovely. I would recommend them for both quality and price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced porch screens with windows and added a door to outside.

CATEGORY replacement windows, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2017

Photo for Meyer Windows, Doors & More - 7455 Gracely Dr, Cincinnati, OH - 35963567

New and replacement Windows (vinyl or wood with aluminum cladding), Entry Doors, Sidelights, Transoms, Glass Block. Roofing and Premium Siding, Gutters, Soffit, Fascia. Skylights.

Repairs of broken glass.