Mendelsohn, Dr. Jon E.

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since May 2009

B Rated | 15 Reviews

Look no further than Dr. Jon Mendelsohn, a double board-certified facial plastic surgeon specializing in facial plastic surgery and non-surgical facial procedures. Dr. Mendelsohn is proud to be board-certified by both the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology. Discover how the experience, skill, and sensitivity of Dr. Mendelsohn combine to help empower patients and enhance their lives. What separates Dr. Mendelsohn from many other facial plastic surgeons is his ability to capture the natural beauty potential of the individual patient, based on each patient’s personal aesthetic goals. His surgical artistry, combined with advanced techniques and a caring touch, has set the standard for excellence in facial plastic surgery and non-surgical aesthetic procedures. Additional e-mail - facedoc@351face.com. There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a doctor is board certified visit www.abms.org....

03/28/2016

Horribly, Implant was severely deviated, There is a scar left on my dorsom of my nose even tho it was not operated on. (inch long star)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Primary rynoplasty/ Seconday Revision.

CATEGORY hospitalist

D

01/13/2016

I had botox and filler put in by the nurse practictioner.  It did not go well.  She injected very painfully.  I have since gone to another doc and didn't have as much pain.  No kidding both these procedures hurt a lot!!!  no matter who does them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
the Nurse Practiotner put filler in my cheek and she pushed too hard and It squirted a big blob on my nose.  She pushed, trying to move the filler to another area. She pushed the area so hard she broke blood vessels in my face.  At least she had the courtesy to give me a price discount.  The numbness wore off in several months.  The filler descended downward on my cheek.

10/26/2015

I have been going to this office for about 2 years now, and have seen Karen for the past several visits for botox, fillers, and IPL.  She is always prompt, friendly, caring and professional.  The only reason I gave a "B" score for punctuality and effectiveness are that I saw Dr. Mendehlson a couple of times for IPL on some sun spots, and each time I felt I waited a little too long to see him and d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Single site botox and IPL on one area

C

09/05/2015

Treatment didn't work. Didn't offer to refund any part at all. Billing part was terrible. I had to beg for a professional looking invoice and they couldn't figure out the medical insurance code. The staff is kind of weird. The office manager's face hardly moves (Botox) and the guy I had an appointment with to discus laser light treatment to make more hair grow was very strange looking. Also too mu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chronic gustatory rhinitis, given Botox injections inside nasal cavity.

D

06/06/2015

I had a face lift and upper lid surgery as well as a laser peel. I was not prepared for the recovery time of the laser peel and I had to return for a second time on the eye lid surgery. He could not get it right. I have noticeable scars from the eye surgery. I think Dr. Mendelson does an excellent job with the peels, botox and fillers, but I would not recommend him for surgical procedures.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The appointment was pleasant with plenty of reassurances to deliver what I was looking for, which was a refreshed look.

CATEGORY cosmetic surgery

Facial cosmetic surgery, skin care, hair removal, fresh oxygen treatment, anti-oxidant sonic therapy, acne treatment, snoring procedure, botox, liposculpture, chin & chik implants, facial liposculpture, mid-facelift & otoplasty.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal