Mark Held Concrete

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

514 Judy Con Dr

Cincinnati, OH 45255

Complete concrete pouring and repair including driveways patios and sidewalks. we have been in business for over forty years so we do all types of concrete including steps and custom layouts...

concrete repair (50)concrete driveway installation (19)stucco repair (1)

07/13/2020

Everything went extremely well. Mark and his team did a great job and the concrete looks terrific. They were extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and most of all did great work. We would definitely recommend Mark Held Concrete to anyone looking for a great job at a great price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extension of current concrete parking area in driveway and a 14x42 concrete pad for my camper

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2020

06/25/2020

The job went great. Mark is extremely knowledgable, and knew exactly what needed to be done to do the job right. He was professional and responsive. He did a great job, and it looks great. Very easy to work with. His crew cleaned up afterwards. I recommend highly, and would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of concrete front porch and walkway to driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

06/05/2020

My new concrete looks great. Mark worked hard, put us (the customer) first, left the job clean, and he went out of his way to make sure the job was done right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

12/23/2019

Mark was very friendly and professional. I reached out to him on Wednesday evening. He came by Thursday to inspect and assess the job. He started on Friday morning and finished up on Monday morning. Very easy to work with. He is very knowledgeable about concrete and how to repair it. We would highly recommend his services!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our front porch steps were cracked badly. I attempted to repair them myself twice, but was unsuccessful.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2019

10/18/2019

Mark and his crew did a tremendous job. Mark came to our home on Monday to provide an estimate. Started busting up old driveway section on Tuesday and preparing ground in back yard for concrete pad for shed. Concrete was poured on Friday and everything looks terrific. Driveway now has perfect gradual slope into garage. Mark enlarged our back patio 4 years ago to accomodate a hot tub, and that conc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed 1 section of driveway redone to have a gradual slope into garage entrance to prevent bottom of car from scraping due to difference in height of about 7". Driveway had sunk since home was built in 1950's. Build 8 x 10 concrete pad for shed in back yard. Replace step onto front porch.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

08/06/2019

Mark custom designed a drain surrounded by cement slightly slanted to move rain water away from the house. The drain is six feet and was laid to run the water through a pipe underground passed the house. Cement was then poured around the drain. He had helpers though he was on site at the critical time of the creation. He definitely knows what he is doing and brings years of experience. This is the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a drain to take water away from the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2019

06/21/2019

I had spoken with Mike Held and made an appointment for Monday, I was very impressed with his responsiveness and that he had called right back to make an appointment. I had forgotten exactly when the appointment was, so I had called and confirmed that it was at 10:00 on Monday. Monday came around and I was here for the appointment. He never showed, I called him a few times and had even texted him,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install Concrete Driveways & Floors

CATEGORY concrete driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2019

05/16/2019

Mark was great to work with. He made great suggestions and the price was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pour walkway around to back patio and enlarge back patio

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2019

03/31/2019

The process went very smooth for us. Mark and his crew are very hard working and conscientious. I feel I received a high quality patio at a reasonable price. I plan on using Mark and his team again to replace my sidewalk and stoop next year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New concrete patio poured

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2019

10/22/2018

Mark arranged for an estimate and I signed the proposal. He explained that he was busy, plus the rain pushed his schedule back. We weren't in a hurry and he called in about a month and a half to do the job. The first day was jack hammering the old concrete, which wasn't real loud, and the second day was preparing the area and pouring concrete. It looked so nice that we gave it three, instead of tw...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Three large concrete driveway blocks and a sunken sidewalk needed to be replaced.

CATEGORY concrete repair

remove and replace concrete driveways,porches,walks,steps,ect. we also do allenblock walls and other types of retaining walls

we do not do stamped but have people we can recomend