LEI Home Enhancements

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since May 2013

LEI Home Enhancements has been installing windows, siding, roofing & doors in homes throughout the U.S. for the past 10 years. We have set the standard of how other replacement companies are measured & offer unmatched installation services using our experienced & trained installation professionals. We have also been recently named as one of the Top 50 qualified remodelers in the nation....

N/A

Nordland LLC

0  REVIEWS
Nordland LLC

framing/carpentry

01/11/2020

We used LEI Home Enhancements to replace the windows in our home. The company was great to work with from the beginning to the end. I love the way the new windows look as well as how efficient they are. Hands down I will use this company again for other projects in our home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Windows

CATEGORY windows

[Member Name Removed] - Thanks so much for leaving us such a nice review! The LEI Home Enhancements family is excited to hear you love the new windows we replaced. Please let us know when you are ready to start those other projects.

01/02/2020

The process was very stress free and the product is wonderful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Windows

CATEGORY windows

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thanks for taking the time to leave a us a review and being a valued customer!

12/18/2019

Overall it went really well, we are happy with the product. We have had them in for about 6 months now and we have a few windows that are not as easy to open as they were initially. Also our back door is leaking water, and air. They have followed up and are trying to fix the door. We havent notified them about the windows yet. Overall they are attentive and respond to us when we have had issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows and sliding glass door replaced

CATEGORY windows,doors

Hello [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and want to express our sincere apology for the issues that occurred with the back door. Please reach out to us directly so we can send someone out to take a look at those windows that have become a little tough to open. We would like to get this taken care of for you right away. Thank you!

12/13/2019

I would recommend this company, they did an excellent job and I truly love my windows. They have made a huge difference in my heating bill.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed new windows

CATEGORY windows

We are so glad you love the new windows and that you are already seeing the difference energy efficient windows can make! Thanks for the review and your business, [Member Name Removed]!

11/20/2019

The windows are great, the installation was excellent. I am pleased with the entire process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install New Window

CATEGORY windows

Excited to hear you are pleased with the windows and service we provided! Thanks for sharing your feedback, [Member Name Removed].

Install - Windows, Siding, Roofing, Doors & Gutters.

Garage Doors.